Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
When I tried a use a shovel on level 5 in Pumpkin Party mini game, I accidentally tapped Egg Cracker booster. Is there any way to get it back? I’m really frustrated. I had only 1 left
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jared_buttry!
I hate when that happens too... Unfortunately, we are unable to replace any items that have not been received so this must be reported to our Player Support team which you can do by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:
Please make sure you specify the feature/special event that did not pay out the rewards so Support can report this to the studio and include your User ID so they can locate your game records.
Hope this helps 😉