Why have my rewards not been credited to me.

juliekenny
juliekenny Posts: 1 Newbie

Yesterday was a day when lots of rewards were granted and won by me and non credited to my account. This is wrong. Please can you advise why free rewards are not given nit you are happy to take payment for stars etc.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited November 2020

廾ⅰ @juliekenny, welcome to the Community!

The main reason why you may lose visibility of your Rewards/Boosters is if you are disconnected from your King or Facebook Account.

---> Try reconnecting.

• If you have your Game connected through King ---> Tap the cog-wheel & select the orange King Account login button. The, submit your saved King email address & password.
    • If you have your Game connected through Facebook ---> Open the Facebook App on your device & log in to your Facebook Profile. Then, open the Game & tap the blue Facebook 'Connect' button.

❗️Please note, however, that any of the following events will mean that your Boosters can't be recovered or replaced. 

• You started playing on a new device.
      • Boosters cannot be transferred between devices (use as many as possible on your old device, before picking up your progress in the Game on a new one).
    • You deleted, uninstalled or reinstalled the Game.
      • These steps involve deleting the data where your Boosters are saved which is irreversible, hence your items can't be recovered. When applying an update, it is important to use the 'Update' option when available in the App Store & not remove and reinstall the Game.
    • You use an Android device & have cleared the 'App Data'.
      • This is irreversible and, therefore, your items can't be recovered.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,075 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried these steps that I hope this helps. 😊

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with purchase" and then "Purchase items are not received" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?