๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Holiday Greetings from Farm Game Experts ๐ŸŽ„โœจ

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @MountainMom & @encantes, We start on Christmas Eve with exchanging secret Santa gifts between the kids, my husband and I and then give our pets their gifts. My 2 lovely bunnies, Leo and Stormy, I donโ€™t have my dog anymore and will miss seeing him rip open his presents. It was so funny to watch him delicately rip the paper off without breaking the package and then bring his gifts on his bed, ๐Ÿฅฐ I miss him so much ๐Ÿฅฒ

On Christmas morning ( it used to be at 5:30 am ๐Ÿ˜‚) we get up to unwrap the presents and have a big breakfast. In the afternoon, we take off to my parents house to open more presents and have a big supper with all of my siblings and their kids.

This year will be different. My oldest son doesnโ€™t live with us anymore ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜„ Heโ€™s supposed to come down on Christmas Eve but because of covid, our government has put a ban on gatherings in red zones, and guess where I live โ˜น๏ธ in a red zone ๐Ÿ˜ก he might still be able to come since heโ€™s by himself ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป That also means, no supper at moms place ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ If youโ€™re caught, itโ€™s 6000$ fine automatically ๐Ÿคฌ we need to be careful, the number of people getting sick is too high and they fear it will get higher after Christmas, so I understand why it has to be this way. Weโ€™ll make a big supper instead and make the most of it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐Ÿฐ

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,786 Friends Moderator

I love your stories, @hechicerilla @Nat09 @Alex18 @Spinnifix @me64 @DieOmimi,

I would love to get one of those Caga Tiรณ logs that you have in Caledonia, @hechicerilla -- my children would be fascinated by it!

I am glad I don't have as many gifts to buy as you @me6412 -- 45 nephews and nieces! WOW! But I do agree with keeping the birth of Jesus at the heart of the holiday. I have two pieces of yard art with nativity scenes in both of them.

My daughter lost one of her dogs last month so I share your grief about losing a pet @Nat09. We won't have gifts for that dog, but we continue to add personalized ornaments on our tree for him.

Christmas at our house will be similar to the celebrations in Germany, @DieOmimi and @Spinnifix, and in Italy @Alex18 and @encantes. Christmas trees and decorations and festive dinner with family, although the COVID-19 pandemic has put a damper on the family get-togethers!

My thoughts and prayers are with each of you this holiday season!

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

@MountainMom You are adorable ๐Ÿค—

Those Caga Tรญรณ logs are very easy to make. It can be any size. Serve any log, you just have to decorate it by drawing the face.

Last year I made ours using a cork stopper and toothpicks. ๐Ÿ‘‡

• Tasty_Cake
    Tasty_Cake Posts: 2,592 Level 4

After Thanksgiving We Put All The Stuff Away And start decorating are Christmas Stuff and the Christmas Tree And we forgive (Forgiving is are sin in the mighty lord we pray for you Father we pray for the life and death however we go it goes father please forgive my sins in the holy name of God please forgive for the food and family praying for Jesus on Christmas day since he was born into the world of sins Father please forgive all my sins around me and the holy spirit of God ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ)God Bless @MountainMom ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,594 Pro Player 👑

@Spinnifix @MountainMom @hechicerilla @Nat09 @Alex18 @DieOmimi

It's great to read all your traditions and see all the differences that Christmas is Celebrated around the world, with one thing we all have in common is we do it with our Love ones to you all Very Mery Christmas....and a wish that you get something nice for Christmas my dear friends.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

@me6412

Hello and thanks.

Since my nephew has to work, things can change again. I won't be able to tell you how we celebrated until after Christmas. Otherwise it was always like this: on December 24th. 5 p.m. Drinking coffee with cookies and stollen and then unpacking the presents. Unpacking presents has never been important to me. Then I was always the last. I gave priority to everyone. Christmas Day on December 25th there was a hare or a goose to eat. And on the 2nd holiday on December 26th. the same again. Either hare or goose. Then we went for a walk to digest the food. Then later drink coffee and play at the table. That has been the case for the last few years. There are only three of us. My sister, nephew and me.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,786 Friends Moderator

Thank you for the blessing @plushytoysfan and may God bless you on the birthday of His son Jesus and throughout the year of 2021!

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,084 Farm Moderator

Wow! Everyone has such great traditions! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

In my country Italy, we have similar traditions, but what is different are the traditional Christmas dishes, especially from the North and South.

I live in Rome and with my family on December 24th our dinner includes only fish, because we abstain from meat on Christmas Eve. We all stay together until midnight and then go to Mass!

The day after we have the traditional Christmas lunch, where we eat lots of good things:

First course: tortellini in brodo

Second course: arrosto or bollito di carne or roast beef

And finally the Delicious Panettone:

Many thanks to have shared with us your traditions @DieOmimi @Alex18 @kiara_wael @Spinnifix @hechicerilla @Nat09 @me6412 @plushytoysfan

And again I wish to all Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…

• Mr_Peely
    Mr_Peely Posts: 3,333 Level 5

I can feel those Dishes, my mouth is watering from all the way from here @encantes ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜

Happy Holiday's to you too!๐ŸŽ„โ˜ƒ๏ธโค๏ธ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?