๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

(Ended) ๐Ÿ”… Share your Companion Stories & Win Gold Bars! ๐Ÿ”…

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

@Miss_Dani Thank you for tagging me. I love this Game. My story start with well it's below hope you like it....

One day I was tending my Garden when I noticed that my Apples and Strawberries were rolling across my field and towards my Vegetables Garden, so I followed to see what was going on. ..I watch with Amazemth to my eyes I saw that my Vegetables and Fruits were playing some kind of matching Game, I watched the apples line themselves up into groups of 3 and the carrots also into groups of 3, when I thought I had seen something that had surprised me enough here came my chickens and joined in the game. I rubbed my eyes as if to think I was seeing things and then I could here them talking, not just to each other, but to me asking to bring my tractor to help out and then I noticed that Otis my dog had been rolling my Eggs to match them into 3's as they hatch into chicks...WOW how could this be has this been going on all the time, has this been the reason for everything growing so fast...the water buckets were filling so fast and splashing everywhere filling and splashing everytime the vegetables and fruits get matched up nexted to them.....Hey I have to tell everyone about my Garden it's them Best Garden in the World....No one will believe that my Vegetables and Fruits also Chicks match up into 3's and when it happens my water buckets splash everywhere making them Grow like 1, 2, 3, this is so Amazing who could believe that this could be, I am going to ride my Horse Bonnie around my field to see this site with all this matching it's going to fill my Barn with a Harvest, and we will celebrate like it's The Fourth of July, sending Rocket's up high in the air boom, bang, see that wonderful site...I believe that my Amazing Vegetables and Fruits will surely make you smile and even bring joy into your life, and if you have read this story to the end then your going to love my Garden even more, because I am am going to create it into a Game that you can play and enjoy when ever you want...Its called Farm Hero Saga.....Try it once try it twice if you do I believe you'll be matching 3's and playing, and winning...just like I me........This is one great game.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited February 2021

ๅปพโ…ฐ y'all!ย ๐Ÿฃ I'm loving the stories!

Thank you @rajdeeptb, @wykoon, @imabearnut & @me6412 for the latest additions! ๐Ÿ™Œ

• If y'all don't mind, I will be sharing some of them with my stepdaughter who is having a blast reading all your stuff.

โ€ผ๏ธ And for those who haven't participated yet,ย here is a reminder ---> You have until Friday to participate & have a chance to win some Gold Bars for your Game! โ€ผ๏ธ

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4

Hi @Miss_Dani ๐Ÿ‘‹

Thank you! I had fun writing it! I could of kept going & going, but I figured that I would soon be at the character limit! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope your stepdaughter enjoys it! ๐Ÿ’—

• [Deleted User]
    edited February 2021

Yes @imabearnut, she enjoyed it a whole lot. ๐Ÿค— Looks like you are like me, once we start writing we never know where -or when- it is going to end! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• [Deleted User]
    edited February 2021

Howdy Farmers?! โ˜€๏ธ This contest is officially finished now.

Thanks everyone for participating, we loved reading your stories & hope you had fun! ๐Ÿ™Œ

โ†˜๏ธ And the 5 randomly chosen winners are! โ†™๏ธ

@Doris_Koch

@imabearnut

@me6412

@DieOmimi

@Pitty_Kitty

Congratulations!ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Please, comment below with your Farm Heroes User ID so I can pass that info to our CM & have the 30 Gold Bars added to your game.

• Don't know how to find your User ID ---> Go here.ย 

Thanks so much & keep on farming! โ˜€๏ธ

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,425 Friends Moderator

Wow, Thanks @Miss_Dani

I would also like to congratulate the other winners: @Doris_Koch, @imabearnut, @me6412 and @Pitty_Kitty.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

It was a nice competition, I really enjoyed it.

My ID is 5688606047

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,795 Farm Moderator
    edited February 2021

Many thanks for the contest @Miss_Dani ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations to all the winners ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ well done

@Doris_Koch

@imabearnut

@me6412

@DieOmimi

@Pitty_Kitty

• Bassin12
    Bassin12 Posts: 428 Pro Player 👑

Congrats to all of the winners - some great and funny stories here! Thanks for the laughs. Well done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4

Thank you! Everyone did a great job!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• [Deleted User]

Thanks @DieOmimi for posting your Player ID, you'll be getting the Gold Bars in your game soon! ๐Ÿ™Œ

@imabearnut, don't forget to post yours so I can ask the CM to add the Gold Bars to your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?