Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

(Ended) 🔅 Share your Companion Stories & Win Gold Bars! 🔅

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Same here, @me6412!😅 I thought those rockets were supposed to be all about love but man are they giving me pain!

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

You can write a new Country Music Song after that Guy and his Tractor something like: Me and my tractor..... matching my clothes.....to my ride.....now we're ridden in snow looking really fine..... now its time..... to do a slip and slide...Hahahaha Hahahaha....He did match his clothes to his tractor for that Gifts

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

That's a good one @me6412, I think Country Music writing should definitely be your day job! 😂 Now, hit us up with your story, mate... @Nat09 might hire you to write something for her friend the party squirrel! 😅

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Love the song lyrics @me6412 he totally match his clothes to the tractor 🤣🤣 he’s styling 😆

Doesn’t take much to get the party squirrel going 🤣 did you see his +1 😳 sexy 😝🤣🤣🤣

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited February 2021

Hello @Miss_Dani, hope you're having a nice day... 😅

The weather is sunny this morning. So, I went to the farm to continue harvesting 60 onions and strawberries whilst ensuring enough water supply to other crops. As I tend to the farm, I've noticed that some of the waters in the bucket have been tainted. I was getting nervous that I wouldn't be able to harvest those crops. Suddenly, Mr Turtle appeared out of thin air and came to my aid by cleaning those waters using his magic wand. Before Mr Turtle could finish his 20 rounds, it started raining cats and dogs again. His magic was gone after his wand was washed away by the flood.

I quickly ran back to my home for cover and guess I'm not going to harvest those crops today. What do I do then? I logged in to FHS Community and shared my story here hoping to add some funny element. Unfortunately, my funny brain juice got drained up whilst I was under the sun tending to the farm 😅

• Bassin12
    Bassin12 Posts: 428 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2021

@Miss_Dani Thanks for the tag. I was never good at stories and right now me and FHS are not getting along at all - lol. I have 1 gold bar left and very few boosters. That rabbit will be the death of me, I may have to make Hasenpfeffer out of him if he keeps up with his antics. Level 1302 is the one that has me not getting along with FHS and that dang rabbit.......lol

Good luck to the real story tellers! There are some fantastic stories on here!!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @Bassin12 maybe you should hit him with a shovel and make rabbit stew?

• Bassin12
    Bassin12 Posts: 428 Pro Player 👑

@Rancid, actually that is what Hasenpfeffer is. It's German for Rabbit Stew - lol. I wish it worked for me, but I will not give up. I do knock him out several times.......I will not let that dang rabbit defeat me....grrrr

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

If you have zero shovels, you can buy five of them for 250 beans before you start the level. maybe that will help.

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4

It was a cold day on the farm. Some of the carrots, strawberries, onions, water droplets, & even the SUN where frozen in ice! Their friends that weren’t encased in ice didn’t know what to do & started to panic as they knew they had to help their friends somehow, but how? They noticed 2 black sheep that were grazing in the grass out in the field. Sun said “hey” to his other friends, I know a way we might be able to help our frozen cropsie friends! They all sprouted up & said “how”? Sun replied, “do you see those 2 sheep out in the field, if we ask them nicely, they might be willing to help us! Great idea, said the cropsies! So they wandered up to sheep who looked a little sad. Why are you sad, asked the cropsies? All we have to eat here is grass, both of them replied. It sure would be nice if we had some hay to eat. The cropsies said, we are sad too! Some of our friends are frozen in ice & we can’t figure out how to help them. Sun said, but if we work together as a team, we might be able to free our friends & get you to that patch of hay down there. We are in, said the sheep! Let’s get a shovel & try to break the ice, carrot replied. Good thinking carrot, everyone shouted! So they all took a turn trying to break the ice. Whew! said strawberry. I don’t know if we can do all of these with just this shovel. We have 24 to break! Yeah, onion said, I’m tired already, & we only got 2 done. Hey, onion shouted, there is a tractor down in the barn. That should be able to break through the ice in one swipe! Carrot said, but who knows how to drive a tractor? I know, shouted one of the black sheep! We can ask our little friend Humphrey! Who’s Humphrey, the cropsies asked? Humphrey lives out here in the field. He is a hutia. A whatta, said carrot? We never heard of an animal called a hutia. What is he? Sheep said, he is in the rodent family. Oh, replied strawberry. Does he know how to drive a tractor? Yes, as a matter of fact, he does, said sheep! So, they finally found Humphrey in a hole that he dug in the field. Hey Humphrey, can you do us a big favor, asked sheep? Sure, Humphrey said, what do you need? We saw you driving the tractor the other day & we were wondering if you could drive over those blocks of ice over there to free our friends. Yes, no problem, said Humphrey! I’d be happy to help! So Humphrey drove the tractor over the other 22 blocks of ice. YAY!! We are free, shouted the cropsies who were frozen in ice! We thought that we would never get out! Thank you sheep & my cropsie friends, they all shouted! Wait, who is that on the tractor, they asked? Carrot replied, that is Humphrey, he lives out in the field with sheep. Oh, said strawberry, well thank you Humphrey for driving the tractor. Sure, replied Humphrey, that is what friends do! Let’s all go play, said onion. After all that hard work, we need to have some relaxing fun! Yes, they all replied! But, the sheep didn’t say anything, said carrot. Hey sheep friends, are you coming with us? No, not today, the sheep replied. We are so excited that we can finally go eat some of that hay over there! But, maybe tomorrow. Ok, said the cropsies. Humphrey, you can come play with us, said onion. I would love that, replied Humphrey! Let’s go! First one to the swings is the winner!! THE END!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?