Boosters

sadie66
sadie66 Posts: 1 Newbie

Jow do i get my boosters i had aloy them they just vanished and now i cant get any new ones how do i fix yhid

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@sadie66 Hi and welcome, IN the case of mobile devices your boosters are stored on the device itself. So if your device or game crashes, you uninstall or even change devices. your boosters are lost / not transferable.

Unfortunately free boosters cannot be replaced, only any unused purchased boosters can be replaced

Please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email

or alternatively you can use the contact us below but you need you game ID for this

Hope this helps

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @sadie66 and welcome to our friendly forums. Since you said you has a lot of boosters, I will assume that you are getting the daily bonus and some quests and challenges. So unless you bought boosters, it looks like the only way to get them back is to earn some more. If you have no shovels, you can purchase five of them before you start a level for 250 beans. I hope this may help you.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @sadie66 and good day to you.

Understood that you've lost your boosters. Besides the one mentioned by Mr Freddy, it may also be due to the following reasons:-

First, try disconnecting and reconnecting to your profile. If you're somehow not connected to your correct profile, you won't see your boosters. This most often happens when players share their device with someone else.

To disconnect from the current profile:

Return to the main screen, where the 'Play' button appears

• Tap the menu gearwheel 

• Tap on "My profile" or "Profile"

Just tap on My Profile as soon as you open the game:

• Select Log Out"
    • You should now be back at the main screen

Now you’ll need to connect to the same profile that your boosters were already held in; to your original account!

Please follow these steps to reconnect to your profile: 

If you cannot recover your boosters, we can offer support and replacement for any you've purchased but not yet used. Please contact us using the link at the bottom of this page:

Please let us know if you still need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?