I'm fed up

Options
UTG
UTG Posts: 3 Newbie

For at least the fourth time in my relatively recent memory, i come to play the game to find that all the boosters I have carefully hoarded and harvested over the last few months have gone back to one of each. No warning that it is going to happen, no explanation of why. just a cheerful little piggy explaining to me hosw the game works, as if i had got to level 3362 without understanding that the basic aim of the game os to match cropsies.

I enjoy playing this game but this is more than a little frustrating.

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hello there @UTG and good day to you.

Please let us know the device you're playing and the model.

If you didn't uninstall the game recently, then the missing booster may be caused by game not loading properly/you're not properly connected to your profile or you've accidentally cleared your phone cache/data. You can read more here.

In the meantime, pls ensure your game is up to date and restart your device once you updated it.

Alternately, please disconnect your device fm the internet without exiting the game, wait for a min then reconnect back to your device.

Pls let us know if the above works for you.

Thank you 😊

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

Welcome to King Community

It seems that your peoblem is happened on PC.If your answer is "yes",here is an onthor thread which has similar topic.Hope it is help.

• UTG
    Options

I play it on Facebook, on my Macbook Air.

This just isn't working. I've followed the various suggestins and it is the same. My boosters have gone and I'm lucky if I get into the game at all now. I can't finish the level and as soon as i leave im back to the same number of boosters and to Day One of the extra boosters.

Time to give it up as a bad job I think.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hey there @UTG

I feel bad that nothing works for you.

I'm gonna tag some experts in these area to help you out.

@PummyRaj @MountainMom @Chicken_Slayer @encantes

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi @UTG I have come to realise that if we clear cookies, it thinks that we are a new player and that is why we are getting the pop ups.

The only thing I cannot understand is, why the boosters vanish even though you are playing through Facebook. They are saved on the Facebook servers too as far as I am aware. It works slightly differently to mobiles and tablets.

Is all other progress, beans etc still the same? Are you playing via safari? Are your cookies turned on?

• UTG
    Options

Hi Chicken_Slayer,

My name seems so banal compared with yours.

Yes cookies are enabled. I access Facebook through Safari, usong a VPN as otherwise Facebook would be blocked in my location. The beans have not been affected.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @UTG I know what a VPN is...but not the specifics. I wonder if that is anything to do with the issue. I think the best thing to do is pass this over to the community manager and see if she can suggest anything.

Could you let me know your player ID please.

If playing through Facebook and your beans and progress is fine, then at least its saving your details so that is something. I will get back to you as soon as she sees the message, but it might not be until earlier next week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?