The coins are gone, but I didn’t get the boosters. What can I do?

soozrulz
soozrulz Posts: 3 Newbie

I bought a package of gold bars so that I could buy tractor boosters. The coins are gone, but I didn’t get the boosters. What can I do

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @soozrulz 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the purchased items for your game!

When we have an issue with Purchases, the best way to received the missing items is through Customer Support. Since the query includes your personal details, the Community does not deal with these.

Would you mind telling me whether you have used a laptop or a phone to make the purchase? Because, there is a slight difference in contacting the Customer Support depending on the device we are using. I will be able to give you detailed information once knowing the device you have used.

Please post your reply by typing in the blank comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic dat and a great rest of the week 🍓 🍓 🍓

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓

Hello @soozrulz 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the purchased items for your game!

When we have an issue with Purchases, the best way to received the missing items is through Customer Support. Since the query includes your personal details, the Community does not deal with these.

Would you mind telling me whether you have used a laptop or a phone to make the purchase? Because, there is a slight difference in contacting the Customer Support depending on the device we are using. I will be able to give you detailed information once knowing the device you have used.

Please post your reply by typing in the blank comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic dat and a great rest of the week 🍓 🍓 🍓

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,090 Farm Moderator
    edited March 2021

@PummyRaj I delete my comment because was similar to your 😉🍏🍓

• soozrulz

thank you. I made the purchases on my phone. I couldn’t figure out how to contact customer service and that’s why I came here.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,090 Farm Moderator

Hi @soozrulz and again Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏

Like my friend @PummyRaj wrote in the previous comment may you please specify your device, Android or iOS and the platform that you used and check your transaction history.

Here

May I suggest to click on:Contact us on the bottom of this page. Send an email to Player Support from there so they can help you, with the topic: Problems with purchase, specify all the required details  and the Sub-Topic as Purchased Items not Received.

You need your game ID: How to find your User ID  

Let us if your problem will be solved.

I wish a good day 🌞🌞🌺🌺

• PummyRaj

Hello again @soozrulz 🙂

Were you able to figure out now? OR do you still need help?

Please let me know 👍

• soozrulz

Please let me know 👍

• PummyRaj

Hello again @soozrulz 😃

Since you are on phone, try it this way ---> From the Map screen of the game, click on the "Gear icon/cog wheel" that is located at the top left corner (just next to lives) ---> You will see few options in the screen that has opened, go to bottom of the screen and click on "Customer Care" ---> Scroll down a bit and you will see "Purchases and Gold bars" option ---> Once you click on that option, you will find various questions related to the Purchases 👇️ 👇️

** Check if your specific issue is listed under there. I use an Android phone, so I see options for Android phone only. If you too use an Android device, then select the option "Why haven't I received a purchase on my Android Device";

** You will be asked to contact the Customer Support from here. So, scroll down a little bit more and you will see "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page.

** You will see a form to fill out. Some details like your user name, email address slots will already be filled. Just make sure that they are spelled correctly, etc., and finish filling out the Form by giving a brief description of the issue in the provided dialogue box. (It only takes 500 characters, so be careful there). After you done, click on "SUBMIT".

** At first, you will receive an automated email as an acknowledgement. You do not have to do anything for now but, wait to hear from one of the Representatives of the Customer Support. If it has passed 3 days, then send a reply through that "automated email" you have received and tell them that you are still waiting to be helped.

IF you are using an Apple Device, you can avoid all this hassle and directly contact the "Apple Support" team to help you out to get back your purchased items 😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?