Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Same Problem Can’t Reply To Help

2»

Answers

• Boombalatty
    Boombalatty Posts: 33 Level 2

Hopefully, I have provided enough information at this point. I don't know how else to explain that my game is connected just fine yet I'm still getting this error. Perhaps I was not clear enough in my other posts about it.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,224 Pet Rescue Moderator

No you were clear enough! Thank you.

The Studio are having trouble reproducing the issue. So we need to see if anyone else is having the problem as when its just one off its usually something local. Especially as clearing cache etc worked briefly.

How much free space do you have on your devices..I see you have the lates iOS ...14.4.1? Could you tell me your app version please too.

Just out of interest when you play via the app on iphone/ipad, cache isn't cleared until you uninstall/reinstall the game. Unlike Android where you can clear it without doing that.

Have you saved boosters? If not, its always worth reinstalling it as long as you have been saving your progress either in the kingdom or on Facebook. Make sure you reboot the device between.

Apologies if you have already said some of this, I read through the post and couldn't see it.

• Boombalatty

This problem is occurring on my PC, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, version 10.0.19041 build 19041, using the app I downloaded from the MS Store, version 5.55.1.0. The same thing also happens on my phone which is an iPhone Xs Max, IOS 14.4.1. My iPad is an iPad 6 also running IOS 14.4.1. I can try to record a video and show you what is happening if I can post large attachments here. I haven't tried playing on Facebook or the Facebook Gameroom app in a long time so I'm going to see if it happens with those.

• Lady_Choo

Windows should be ok. That's what I play it on but seeing as its happening over many devices it does sound more account for some reason. That's way above my helpful level.

Videos are always ultra helpful! I don't think you can upload directly here but you can post links, for if you upload it to somewhere like dropbox?

That way at least the studio can see what is happening as it happens so even if they cannot reproduce it themselves its giving them a starting point.

• Boombalatty

I just played on Facebook, from the browser, not the Gameroom app, and there was no prompt to collect Harvest Rush and no error message. Am I just stuck with this on my devices? I've never used Dropbox, I don't mind learning but I don't feel like signing up for an account and yadda yadda yadda just to share one video. I'll try posting a public video on Facebook and share the link.

• Lady_Choo

If you post a vide from your own Facebook @Boombalatty can you send me a message with it in, then it won't be public in the community? I can make sure the community manager gets it. Helps keep your privacy a little. No don't make a DB account if you don't want to. The prompting emails are a pain.

I have a feeling it might not appear on facebook as the desktop version doesn't have boosters. Sorry, I should have remembered that before.

Make a video, send me it and I will pass it over and hopefully the cm will catch it Monday. I will keep spamming her until she sees it.

• Boombalatty

I made the video public so let's hope this works! It says I can't post links because I'm too new.

• Boombalatty

How do I send a video directly to you?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?