Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Same Problem Can’t Reply To Help

Boombalatty
Boombalatty Posts: 33 Level 2

Yesterday I posted about being prompted to collect Harvest Rush winnings over and over again but was unable to reply in the thread. I followed the advice of a moderator and logged out, cleared cache/cookies on my browsers, and restarted my device. This worked at first but the next time I logged in to the game the same error started all over again!

The game is definitely connected to the internet as my progress is being saved, I can see my Facebook avatar, send and receive lives, and make purchases. This really seems like a glitch in the game to me.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Boombalatty 🤗 A Warm Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community!

Not able to post in the same thread -- that would be an issue with the "Editor" that the King Community is using. It is doing some modifications now, hence, such glitches 😅

Coming back to the issue with Harvest Rush ---> It sure looks like a bug/glitch with the game Servers. But, unfortunately, we do not have anyway to find out about it as the entire team closed their work and will be back only on Monday.

Through your previous post, I know that you are using an iPad. If we need any other details, I will post back and please give me those details.

** Did you try completely logging out of the game -- disconnecting internet -- closing the device -- giving it a rest for few minutes and then logging back in? Sometimes, that works (but, sometimes, it does not). Don't even be surprised if the game corrects by itself and gives you the rewards from 2 Harvest Rush challenges -- yesterday's and today's 😄

Hope it works out and you will get the prizes without much delay.

By the way, would like to participate in a contest and win 3 Hunters for your game?

If you are interested, here is the link ---> Count the Beans and Win some Boosters

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓

• Boombalatty

Yes, as I mentioned already, I followed the given advice by clearing cache/cookies, logging out of the game, and restarting my iPad. As I also mentioned it did work at first. However, the next time I logged in the error occurred again. So, I followed all the same above steps again and this cleared up the connection error message BUT now I have a different issue. Now when I come back to play the game I’ve lost all my 1-2-3-Grow progress! I’ve had to replant a seed 3 times now. Also, is there a new way to find my game id?

• PummyRaj

Hello again @Boombalatty 🤗

Sorry for the delayed response! I was also having the same issue you had earlier. Could not type my reply. At last.....

OK, like I said above, please do not worry about that internet connection anymore! I have already seen few complaints in my Facebook group as well as in my friend's group. So, there is definitely something going on with King Servers.

And with 1-2-3- Grow event resetting -- this is also not a new issue but a common glitch that was reported. Unfortunately, there is no fix yet. We have to start from the beginning 😕 I am going for the 3rd time in my game. I would come to the last stage and goes to reset 😔 😔 Few more levels, and then I will be at the end!!!!

With regards to finding your ID number -- Did you try to double click on that King Emblem you see at the top of the page? That is where we find our ID normally. I have never checked it when we are at that log--in page you showed above.

• Boombalatty

No, I haven’t tried double-clicking but I will try it the next time I play on the PC. Right now I’m on my iPad and/or iPhone. None of the devices I play on show the Player ID though. All my devices do keep giving me Harvest Rush error each time I try to collect the prizes. Every time I complete a level I’m prompted to open a present and I get the error message. I know there is no actual connection error as I’ve mentioned before I’m able to play the game, send and receive lives, make purchases, etc. all which require the game being connected to the internet and logged in with Facebook or email account.

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @Boombalatty 🤗 Hope you had a great weekend!

Actually, I was checking to see if any other players came with same issue -- Cannot collect the Harvest Rush Prize due to Connectivity issues.

We had none of that sort, but some if the players in my friend's Facebook group has informed that they are having the "connection issue", And also, their 1-2-3 Grow event was reset for other players too! But, no one had the issue with Harvest Rush prize.

With regards to ID number:: when we click on the profile page -- a number will be displayed, BUT that would not be our actual game ID number.. So, please be careful while giving your ID number. With wrong ID, you will not be able to receive the prizes on this Community (if you were to take part in any of these contests, i.e.)

I am going to report about this issue to our Farm Community In-charge, and see if there is anything they can do to help you out. I will get back to you by end of tomorrow 👍️

Talk to you soon. Until then, have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍓

In the mean time, would like to participate in a contest? Here is the link ---> Help Choo Choo & Win Boosters

• PummyRaj

Hello again @Boombalatty 🙂

Since your iPad and iPhone are working fine with no issues, can you please post your Game ID number?

Thanks 🍏 🍏

• Boombalatty
    edited March 2021

It’s 12404106230 when I’m logged out but when I’m logged in my Game ID changes to 1385941549. I’m still having issues with the game, they just aren’t connection issues.

• PummyRaj

Yeah! I have noticed that too, that there is a different ID number when we are not logged in. But, we don't want that. I will note down the 2nd number you gave as your ID 👍️

Oh, no! What other issues? Are the "Connection issues" come to an end? That would be good to know 😃 But, not to know about the new issues!

Would you mind telling me what those issues are? I have already reported about "not able to receive the prize from Harvest Rush"! Please post and let me know, so that we can help you out / clear the glitches if they can be (cleared through the game team).

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍓

• Boombalatty
    edited March 2021

This is what I see when I log in and after I finish each level. The error message says I’m not connected but I AM connected! I’m able to see my teammates, send and receive lives, make purchases, save my progress, and see my Facebook avatar. This is the same thing I explained previously but the responses I get are treating the issue as if I actually am having connection problems. During the Choo Choo event I couldn’t collect those prizes but it’s over now. During the Bonnie events I will have won enough games to have all the bonuses charged up, but if I close the game and come back later I have to start all over again.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Boombalatty , its been passed over to the community manager to investigate with the studio (I saw where @PummyRaj has requested it to be checked) please understand that its not about us saying what the issue is or isn't but about finding out as much information as possible to let the cm know. It saves time later and hopefully if there is an event issue, gathering the information means it is found and fixed quicker 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?