cartersa63
cartersa63 Posts: 1 Newbie

I need to know what it does

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator

Hi @cartersa63 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

What level are you on?

The bee that you saw is before starting each level of Honey Harvest Challenge. Is the Queen Bee.

You have 14 days to score 400 pot with your team and you have prizes after 60,160,400 pots.

If you and the team don't collect 400 pots in 14 days, you have a new team, in the case you were the one who collect more Honey Pot in the team, so before each level you have +1 in the crospies that you have to collect! πŸ“πŸπŸ₯•πŸŒž

If you need more support don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰

Have a Farmtastic day πŸ€©πŸŒžπŸŒΌπŸ˜‰

• xxxk
    xxxk Posts: 3 Newbie

Queen bee is so cool

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,365 Candy Moderator

Hello again dear @xxxk πŸ€—

I too agree with you that Queen Bee is very sweet and cool, because, she gives us the Bonus Cropsie points at the beginning of the level πŸ˜ƒ

Are you liking our Farm Community? Which level are you playing in the game?

Would you like to participate in our Farm Contests and win some Gold Bars for your game? If so, here are links for 2 contests that are going on right now πŸ‘‡οΈ πŸ‘‡οΈ

1) Find the Objects in our Spring Contest

2) Beat the Score on Level # 150

Hope to see you in both the contests. Have a Cropstatic Day 🍎 🍏 🍎

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,342 Friends Moderator

Hi @PummyRaj @encantes @Lady_Choo I started a new honey harvest today. My team had collected all 400 honeypots and I'm collecting with the same team again. So far, it's okay.Β 

I've played some new levels because I collect the most points with it. Suddenly I got this message:Β 

It says: The queen bee is tired and needs a break. On April 30, she disappears with all her honeypots.

I only found this discussion about the queen bee on the farm side. Do you have more information?

Do you know if another event will come? In the "Events" section, only "Coming Soon" is always at . I updated my app today. The version is 5.57.7.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator

Hi @DieOmimi 🌺⚘🌞🌼

Yesterday late afternoon I received the same popup!!

I'll let you know as soon as possible! 🌞🌼⚘🌺

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,365 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @DieOmimi πŸ€— Sorry my friend! Did not receive your tag!

I too saw it when I have opened my game yesterday morning. Have sent a request to the Farm In-charge team and asked them if they can find any information for us.

We should have a "Honey Harvest" discussion thread though! Let me check and give you a shout out πŸ’œ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?