๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Golden pass in bloom season

Options
jnourain
jnourain Posts: 3 Newbie

If you activate the golden pass in Farm pass bloom season once the game says Complete, can you get the premier extra boosters?

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @jnourain and Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ

Unfortunately I don't have any event in my F.H.S game at the moment, so I can give you an incorrect answer, the Farm Pass bloom season is ending on April 12th, this is the thread about it.

Let me tag my friends and Game Moderator @PummyRaj and @Lady_Choo if they know it.

Would you like to join our Contests/Challenges here in the Community? You have the chance to win boosters or gold bars and an exclusive badge,ย please check hereย ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™‚

To know the hot news in F.H.S Communityย please check hereย ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™‚

Have a super day ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒผ

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2021
    Options

@jnourain To answer your question, yes but you must purchase the full rewards in the Premier Season, at any of the levels after completing them or you can get them at the end but you must do this before the event ends...So at the time of me answering your question the Bloom Blossom Blast Event has now ended, I hope you had the chance to purchase this offer before it ended as it was filled with lots of boosters and rewards.....Please join us in the new event Celebrate level 4000 it has lots of free booster's and rewards and I think you will enjoy this very much and as always Happy Farming my Community friend...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,796 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @jnourain ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our wonderful Farm King Community!

Did you get a chance to collect your rewards before the event ended? If not, no need to worry at all! Because, the Farm Pass will give us all the goodies we have earned and then leave the game ๐Ÿคฉ

I forgot to collect some of my achieved boosters and went to sleep last night. This morning, when opened the game, a pop-up appeared and gave the items I left out.... and this is for the regular Farm Pass.

So, the rewards in the Royal Pass will definitely be waiting for you even after the event ended. But, make sure to collect them when that pop-up appears itself!

** I am not sure if they will be automatically added to our game or not! Better not take a chance, when you have spent so much money ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you for posting in our Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the Day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @encantes ๐Ÿค—

Sorry dear! I did not receive your above tag ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• jnourain
    jnourain Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

I got a message to update my version of Farm Heroes Saga but I do not know where to find it. Can you help?

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @jnourain ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

If you are using a mobile device, select either โ€œApp Storeโ€ or โ€œGoogle Play Storeโ€ โ€”-> Enter the game name in โ€œsearchโ€ column โ€”-> In the popped up results - look for Farm Heroes Saga, and click on the name (but not the โ€œopenโ€ tab) โ€”-> You will find โ€œUpdateโ€ tab in that page along with all other details of the game. Now, click on that โ€œUpdateโ€ and you all are set ๐Ÿ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?