Lost boosters/event not showing

Options
bwest86
bwest86 Posts: 2 Newbie

The new event wasn't showing on my app but on my daughters phone it was even though I downloaded the game after her (this was within the last 2 months that we both downloaded the game) so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it that didn't help and I lost all my boosters I had 10-11 each how can I get them back i would have never done that if I knew I would lose my items and yes I save the game!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hello @bwest86 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your saved up boosters! But, unfortunately, that is the side-affect of reinstalling the App. Saving game saves our game level progress and the Gold Bars! The boosters are saved on our device's local memory but not to the game. So, when we delete the game, the whole memory pertaining to that App also deleted automatically 😔

But, no need to worry! You were saving up only from past few days and you will be able to accumulate within another week through Daily Bonus.

With regards to the Special Event -- The game studios send the events to certain number of groups of players at a time. There is no guarantee that all players are included in all the groups. We could receive one event but not the other! Sometimes, we might not be in the lucky groups for few months!

It is the same for all the events and special features like "Free Ads" - before/after the game; a special feature called "Bonnie Booster Trail", etc.,

Hope this made sense! Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Thank you for posting in our Farm Community! Have a Cropsilicious rest of the day 🥕 🥕

P.S: Would you like to earn some Gold Bars for your game? Here are few contests that are going on right now 👇️ 👇️

1) Beat the Score in level # 150 and Win Gold Bars

2) Participate in Spring Contest AND Win Badge and Gold

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?