Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Why have I lost my progress in the main game despite having completed the level 4000 event?

Options
dee2127
dee2127 Posts: 16 Level 2

I have lost my progress in the main game despite having completed the level 4000 event. I even tried logging out and uninstalled the game but all to no avail.

Regards

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @dee2127 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Sorry! By the description, I thought that you lost the entire progress of your game! Now, I understood what you are saying 😅

** Few weeks ago, the Farm Team has released few extra episodes than usual. But, it was.a glitch and we are not supposed to have that many levels open yet. Once the team realized that, they have closed those extra levels.

So for the players whoever has finished those extra levels, do not have access to them anymore. Weekly, One episode will be opened along with all the players. If we have already finished playing that Episode, we can just improve your scores or work towards getting Gold pin, There will not be new levels until all the players catch up.

Hope this made sense and clarifies. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Keep having Fun in the Community. Have a Farmtastic rest of the Day 🍎 🍏 🍎

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?