👩‍🌾 FARM Harvest Master 🌾 👩‍🌾 — GET Exclusive Badges 🏅

Options

Comments

• Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5
    Options

Sorry for the mix up @PummyRaj , my mistake ☺️. I am submitting a new entry 👍🏻

250k ⤵️

500k ⤵️

1Million ⤵️

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

Hiya @PummyRaj

Thank you for the contest and badge(s).💞 Here is my first one for 250,000, I just started playing on Friday so am still working on other two.🤗

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3
    Options
  • LoveDachs
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi again @PummyRaj 🤗

Here is my second one for 500,000. Thank you for the badges.💞

My screenshot for 250K is 2 posts above this one and was level 108, so all is good. Also included is screenshot for 1M badge...level 125. 😉 ⤵️

Happy farming everyone... good luck.💙

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Great job dear @LoveDachs 🤗

It is very nice to see you in our Farm too 🍓 🍓

You said you just started playing the game, right? So, how do you like it? What are your thoughts about the Cropsies and the Companion levels, etc., 🤩

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear JoJo 🤗

To collect the badge, you must achieve the score (1) 250,000 or above (2) 500,000 or above and (3) One Million and above.

In the screenshot you have posted above, your score was only 181,000 points, which was very less from the needed score. Would you like to try again?

• LoveDachs
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj 🤗

Thank you and yes I downloaded Friday and can't wait to play again later. My main game is CCFS🍭 and since February, PRS 🐕 and now FHS. 🍓I was going to try FHSS cause I know Fluzzard but when I saw the 🎉4,000 🎉level celebration I thought what the hay.🤣 I love it, played almost all day Saturday so I could reach the 100 level and be eligible for these 3 badges. I noticed alot were using level 125 for the 1M badge and with 🦄Bonnie's help it was a cinch. She's only here for 3 days...does she come around very often.? Yes I do have some questions if you don't mind...cause the tutorial as you play early levels helps, but a few things I can't remember, everything else I just did by trial and error and clicking on stuff. It's alot of fun and lots to do, I had to go back and replay a few to try to get 3 stars so I would get certain companions and still have a couple that I can't get past two yet. I do have questions as I said and will it be ok if I bother you with them? I want to wait till I play again later so I don't forget any... which I probably will anyway.🤣The cropsies are so cute but I do not like the grumpy 🤥ones...they mess me up so much. As long as I have beans I will use the companions but not entirely sure which one to pick so have been leaving it where they put it. Have to get to bed soon so will check back in with you later.💙

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3
    Options

Jojo 75 Tank you for the tag.

• Mariucu
    Mariucu Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited May 2021
    Options

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@PummyRaj I have seen where you said to another member that they couldn't play the same level for 2 badges, my fault because I played level 125 for the 1 million badge and the 250K badge so I replayed another level for a correction for the level 250K badge so please find the correct screenshots below my friend

1 Million

These are the correct levels for the badges and Thank you for the Game and Challenging Contest again my friend....I have the badges, just want to make sure to give you the correct screenshots...♥️💯 Happy Farming

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?