Farm Heroes Bull

Sky17
Sky17 Posts: 8 Level 2

The Bull character is the absolute worst in the entire game so far. It never moves the way it is supposed to. There are never enough moves to complete the level. There are never matching characters close to the Bull in the correct direction (if the Bull even worked the way it’s supposed to). One wrong move and the entire game is screwed. It’s one thing to make a game challenging but completely another to make it impossible and frustrating. It takes all the fun out of it. This isn’t even the first time I’ve come across something that makes me hate this game. The main focus of this game seems to be generating revenue and that makes it truly suck for players. Stop being so greedy and let people enjoy gameplay a little bit.

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,084 Farm Moderator

Hi @Sky17 and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that you have problem with the bull! I prefer other elements like the white sheep but I'm happy all the time that I beat it!!

I hate when it change the direction, you suppose to move it up and it goes in the opposite direction πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

May I suggest to check this link from our Farm Moderator @Lady_Choo, there are helpful tips to defeat it!!

How do weΒ control the bull

In the meantime if you want to give a peek around the Community and win boosters or gold bars please check here: win prizes

What level are you on? The Community is celebrating the 4000 level with an exclusive badge:

Level 4000 Celebration

The badge

If you need more support don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🀩 πŸŒžπŸŒΌπŸ€—

• Sky17

I hate the game because of it. I don’t even want to play anymore. It’s frustrating to try and play something that is impossible. It’s a complete waste of time. If it had anything to do with strategy that might be different but it is really just about if you plan to purchase more extras to be able to complete your level. I refuse to spend another dime on this game. There are aspects to the game that I really like but things like this really outweigh any good whatsoever. It makes me hate the game altogether.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,509 Pet Rescue Moderator

@Sky17 I hated it until I realised how to move him. Once you have the hang of that, its not so bad. I don't purchase anything. I don't use boosters even so it is possible. Practice on the same level a while until you have got the hang of him πŸ™‚

• Sky17

Hi,

I have been on the same level for about 24 hrs now. Probably tried it 15 times. The bulls never go the same direction with the same type of moves. It feels utterly impossible. I like the other levels but completely hate any that have the Bull in them. I wish I could just skip it. It makes the game no fun at all. If I could let you play this level for me, I totally would!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?