Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Disappointed

trickius
trickius Posts: 2 Newbie
edited May 2021 in Discussions

I tried to create a team today called "Feminist Farmers". The game refused to create the team saying it violated the censor. Out of curiosity, I tried Incel Farmers and it went through no problem.

Wtf?!

Feminism is inappropriate, but a woman-hate group is ok?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,311 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @trickius 👋😊

Which King's game are you asking this question? 🤔

Please ask on Correct Game Area. Here are Game links to find your game and the support area :

King Community Games' Links

Anyway, in the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderators @Elsa and @wykoon, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,600 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Question: Why are you submitting such names? Are you against women I am happy to pass this on!

@Lola_Pop

• trickius
    trickius Posts: 2 Newbie

Please kindly re-read my comment. I *wanted* to create Feminist Farmers. The game (Farm Heroes Saga) wouldn't allow me, saying it violated the censor. But when I tried to put Incel Farmers, it was accepted. The question is why are the developers against women.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend

Welcome to our community @trickius! I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Unfortunately I do not have the answer to your question but since you are referring to Farm Heroes Saga I am going to have your message transferred to that area. Perhaps they can offer you more information. In the meantime, you can visit the Farm Heroes Discussions area to start chatting with other Farm Heroes game players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?