why can we not request lives ?

Options
slickvic69
slickvic69 Posts: 4 Newbie

we are not able to request lives from our team mates ?

Β«1

Answers

• Lyn_Mottrom
    Lyn_Mottrom Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited June 2021
    Options

I have noticed that not many people appear to send lives, now that I know how to do it I send every day but only ever receive at the most, probably 4. Am I expecting too much, sorry I don't mean to whinge but the only way to get ahead is by helping each other

• neaneacox71
    neaneacox71 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I can't send or receive any lives why..

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to our Community @neaneacox71 πŸ€—

Can you describe the issue you are having sending lives? Do you play on mobile or on a PC? We had some issues a week ago where the sending lives button would not react, this should have been fixed with the latest update.

If you play on mobile, please make sure it's up to date but let us know more about what the issue is, thanks πŸ˜‰

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hi @Lyn_Mottrom and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that you have a problem with your game giving and receiving lives! In order to help may you please specify your type of device, Pc or mobile Android, iOS and if your game is updated to the last version 5.61.3!

May you please describe the issue?

There were a problem 1 week in the new Team Feature with the lives but after the last update was fixed. 😊🌞

Many thanks for your understanding, I wish a super day!

You can write in the white comment box below, thanks πŸ€—πŸ€—

• encantes
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hi @slickvic69 and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that you have a problem with your game giving and receiving lives! In order to help may you please specify your type of device, Pc or mobile Android, iOS, Facebook or King.com and if your game is updated to the last version 5.61.3 !

May you please describe the issue and it happen only with the players of your Team or sending live just with your game?

There were a problem 1 week in the new Team Feature with the lives but after the last update was fixed. 😊🌞

Many thanks for your understanding, I wish a super day!

You can write in the white comment box below, thanksΒ 

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• asenglish
    asenglish Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I cannot request lives either anymore. Neither can some of my other team mates! I have the latest version and I'm playing on a kindle fire. I've been playing on this device for years, and yes, everything has been updated.What's going on?

• encantes
    Options

Hi @asenglish and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry about the issue with the lives in your game!

The Farm Studio is investigating on it! We hope to give you more info as soon as possible!

Many thanks for your helpful information of your device. 🌞🌻

The last game version is 5.61.3

I wish you a super day 🌞 🌺⚘

• slickvic69
    Options

I'm playing on the pc.. It is the latest version

• slickvic69
    Options

I'm playing on the pc.. It is the latest version

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,838 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @slickvic69 and @asenglish πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am also having issue with the β€œRequest” button on my iPad as well as Android phone!

@slickvic69 You said you are on PC, right! Are you playing through Facebook OR on Windows 10?

Can you both please describe what happens when you try to request for lives?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?