why can we not request lives ?

Options
2Β»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Lyn_Mottrom and @neaneacox71 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Friendly Farm Community!

@neaneacox71

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with lives!

Are you playing on a mobile device or PC? Is it through the Teams, or through the button at the top - you are having issue?

@Lyn_Mottrom I understand your frustration completely!

I am assuming that you are talking about lives from β€œTeammates”! If so, May be they are also having the same issue as most of us are β€” not able to respond to the request!!

If it is through regular game, this Lives issue has been there from a while. But, we need more details to report to the Farm Studio. Will you be able to provide them?

Please post your reply by typing in the blank box given below.

Hope to talk to you all soon. Have a Farmtastic day πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• Lyn_Mottrom
    Lyn_Mottrom Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

The first thing I do when opening the game is go to the top and open the send/receive icon, I accept lives/gifts from other players and there is usually 2 to 4 lives/gifts and then I click on send lives to which I have approximately 28 fellow players, I do this every day and can only assume that they are not getting through. It was just a query, other people may just go in to play the game but I go in to play and share, it makes things easier

• slickvic69
    slickvic69 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

still not able to request lives..ive cleared all my cookies and caches ?

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,817 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi and again sorry about that, I'm in your same situation and I can't request or send lives!

The Farm Studio is looking on it, may I ask please just wait and we hope to give you news soonest!!

Many thanks for your understanding 🀩 πŸ€— 🀩

• moreilly
    moreilly Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have not been able to send or receive lives on Candy Crush Soda Saga...I'm playing on my notebook. When I try to send lives the page comes up blank...Please advise

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?