Hey! Join us!

1-2-3 Grow your "Special Cropsie" -- Collect our "Special" Badge More Info HERE!

Is level 4126 meant to be like that?

Weatherson78Weatherson78 Posts: 54 Level 2

The videos of people passing it shows them getting the luckiest boards in history, more moves than we have now and they still have to use a bunch of boosters to pass.

Levels should be possible to pass without emptying the booster storage.

Comments

• Lady_ChooLady_Choo Posts: 17,395 Farm Moderator

Good afternoon @Weatherson78

As a blogger I can honestly tell you that its not a case of getting lucky boards all the time or getting them on first go. Also not all bloggers use boosters. I don't. Which is why I am not on the highest level as using them in a video doesn't help anyone pass. I do have a lot of boosters as they have saved up but not been used.

Sometimes I can be sat weeks before the right board comes along and then I am told I have it easy 🀣 Or even better, the level changes after the video is made and that is held against us too.

I am going to tag @QueenB our game manager to pass on your feedback as I completely agree 😊

Have you entered any of our contests to win more?

Win Prizes β€” King Community

• encantesencantes Posts: 4,117 Farm Moderator

Hi @Weatherson78 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

Ì'm sorry that you are stuck at level 4126 because is impossibile to pass! I can't play it because I'm in a lower level, so I can't give yoou any tips!!

Sometimes some levels are changed with less moves or more crospies element!!

I'm trying to check with players that passed it and I'll let you know .

Many thanks for your understanding, in the meantime if you want to give a peek around the Community and participate to contests to win boosters, gold bars or Magic Beans please check here: win prizes.

I wish you a super day 🌞 🌺⚘

• Weatherson78Weatherson78 Posts: 54 Level 2

Thank you for your replies!

I’m not in any rush to pass the level, and I don’t mind playing it lots of times if I see that it’s actually possible.

I don’t put money into this, so the boosters I get are from the ingame features, and I do use them to get through if need be 😊

I’ll check out the contests you mention, because I don’t think I’ve seen those.

Have a great day!

• Lady_ChooLady_Choo Posts: 17,395 Farm Moderator

Its definitely worth looking around and keep coming back to check as we regularly have contests. There is a big cross game summer one coming up soon.

I am stuck on 2144 right now as I am resisting the boosters πŸ˜›πŸ”

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?