๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

(ENDED) BEAT THE MODS CHALLENGE ONE! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,499 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited August 2021 in Contests

Not a community member yet? Sign up here and take part!

Good afternoon farmers!

Are you all excited and ready for the beat the mod challenge? Do you have what it takes to beat us and to win an EXCLUSIVE badge?

Just as a reminder of what you are working towards this is it

As it is the first challenge we are going to make it easy for you! I played the level without boosters. (You can see that here if you want proof ๐Ÿ˜) But I am not going to make you do that (well mostly because Pummy told me that would be mean and we can do that later bahaha) So I am going to challenge you to try to play this level USING THREE SHOVELS ONLY no other boosters or extra moves.

The level you need to beat is Level 360 and this is my score โฌ‡โฌ‡

๐Ÿ‘‰How do I participate?

• Upload a screenshot of your starting screen before you make your first move and your final score screen (it can be done in one post);
  • You can use three shovels. No extra moves and no other boosters;
  • You can have FIVE entries, so if you pass with a better score you can upload another;
  • You all have One Week to beat the challenge and the chance to be a winner;
  • The prestigious title can be achieved only once;
  • The title winner(s) can take part in all challenges for 2nd or 3rd place OR just for fun

๐Ÿ‘‰What do we win?

• FIRST PLACE ONLY wins 50 Gold bars AND the exclusive badge
  • Second and third place will win 25 gold bars

๐Ÿ‘‰ How long does it last?

The challenge will last until 5pm CST Next Monday and the winner for this challenge will be announced as soon as we have double checked all entries

๐Ÿ‘‰I am not high enough to take part?

Don't worry! There are more contests coming so you there will be more chances!

Terms and conditions of the contest

And I think that is everything. Good luck everyone! May the force be with you ๐Ÿ˜ From myself, @PummyRaj and @encantes ๐Ÿ˜˜

ยซ13456

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?