๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

๐Ÿšซ Level 13 can't click on booster tutorial - We have a workaround!

Options

Answers

• hibernated
    hibernated Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

My ID is 12911732788. Thanks.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

Moving on manually @abe_coffee is a last resort and should be suggested privately to a cm to see if they can and get permission before itโ€™s suggested. Especially in another games area ๐Ÿ™‚

I am not even sure if they do any more as itโ€™s usually player support that has access to accounts because of the GDPR especially in Europe. We have to redirect all lost progress, or update progress to player support, I would assume that this would be the same as the cms have not restored progress since long before you joined the mods.

the studio is still looking into that issue as well.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited September 2021
    Options

@Lady_Choo

@QueenB and @Lola_Pop were aware of this suggestion before it was posted

the next step is to see if it will actually work

... stay tuned

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

@hibernated ... thank you for posting your game ID

I do not know how busy @Lola_Pop is tomorrow ... am hoping it is a doable tweak

she is in Europe and is available most weekdays

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

fingers crossed

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Just23me and @hibernated ๐Ÿค—

Thank you both for your patience ๐Ÿ™

Like I promised, I have checked old thread with the same issue.

There are 2 remedies to get out of the "booster tutorial frozen screen"...

1) to reinstall the game; (2) To play the game on a mobile device until the next booster is introduced then, continue on your PC.

Hope you have saved the game either through Facebook OR Kingdom account. Then, you can play your game from where you left off.

@hibernated -- even if you were moved to level 14, you might experience the same issue when the other booster is introduced. I think playing the game on a mobile device would be more helpful with this issue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ

• hibernated
    hibernated Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

@abe_coffee, thanks for your help. I will wait for @Lola_Pop to move me to the next level.

@PummyRaj, I am playing the game on a mobile device. I also did try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but still stuck as soon as I get to level 13.

Thanks.

• Fairfield54
    Fairfield54 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Playing on line and the game freezes on level 13. This is happening on Facebook too. The chick with the shovel comes up and when you click on it, it does nothing.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Fairfield54 ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Are you playing on a laptop?

So, you have tried on both Facebook and King.com?

Is the bird (Choo Choo) explaining about the Shovel booster OR +1 Booster? Can you please take a screenshot and post it here?

** Level 13 is supposed to be a tutorial for +1 Bonus booster. We have a number of complaints about this issue and hence, it was reported to the Farm Studio a while ago. But, the investigation is taking a bit longer as they Studio could not reproduce the issue on their devices.

Please post back these details by typing your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the Sunday ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Be sure to let us know if you still any more help!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Welcome to farm @lindark, I've not seen you around here I don't think. While you are her why not look at our contest thread if you play Farm Heroes and enter for the chance to win ๐Ÿ™‚

• AlanHS
    AlanHS Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited November 2021
    Options

Same thing is happening to me. I am playing on a PC on facebook and every time I try and open level 13 the little bird pops up asking me to try the bonus butoon and no action. Not a good sart to a fresh beginning with this game. Got locked out of the game by reCAPTCHA when on level 2000 + after years of playing and now have been stumped on level 13 - PLEASE help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?