🚫 Level 13 can't click on booster tutorial - We have a workaround!

Options
12346»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @idontflamingwellknow 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game 😕

First of all, the issue of losing your game progress - that was because of a glitch that was popped up with game’s latest update! If we contact the King Customer Support team, they will restore our game progress.

Can you please team me something… did you save your game progress again after you restarted playing the game? Would you like to contact them to restore your level back to 2800?

The second issue: the tutorial on level 13 - this is also another glitch and the Farm Studio is trying to fix the issue, but it is taking longer than expected 🙃

If you would like to continue playing, there is a work-around…

Please replay level 12. While playing, use the +1 booster and finish the level. Now, you will move on to level 13 without ChooChoo bothering you 👍

Please post back and let me know about your game progress! I will suggest you the steps to follow 👍

TO reply back, you can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend 🍓🍓🍓

• skd13
    skd13 Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

I can't get onto level 13 of Farm Heroes Saga on Facebook. The little bird is forcing me to use the +1 bonus; that's fine, but it doesn't allow me to click on it to play. It is just frozen.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @skd13 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on the tutorial screen of +1 booster. Many Farmers have complained about it, and the Farm Studio is trying to fix this glitch, but it is taking longer than expected!

But, we do have a work-around, so that you don't have to wait till the fix comes in.

So, here is what you have to do... next time you open the game, play level 12 again and use one of the +1 booster and finish the level. Now, your game will move on to next level and ChooChoo won't bother you with her tutorial 👍️

Please let me know if you need further assistance with anything else. You can post your reply by typing your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in our Farm Community! Have a lovely rest of the day 🍓 🍓

• skd13
    Options

Thank you for your help. However, I'm unable to use the +1 on level 12. It is there, but nothing happens when I click on it.

• PummyRaj
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello dear @skd13, Thank you for getting back 🤗

I will post two screenshots from one of my latest levels, to show you how the +1 booster works...

** When we click on +1, the value increases on the Cropsies of which, we are supposed to collect in that particular level.

There has been another glitch with +1 booster -- we cannot activate it sometimes. Means, nothing happens and no value is being added to the Cropsies. If this 👈️ is the issue you are experiencing, then please follow these steps...

Once you open the level, click on the "Shovel" booster (the top most one) --> Do not use it but click on --> Now, click on the +1 booster --> Now, the value of your Cropsies will be increased (means, you have successfully used the booster) --> Now finish level 12 --> You will not see the ChooChoo video anymore 😃

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Have fun in your game. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🐥

• skd13
    Options

That worked!!! Thank you SO much 😀

• lindaberteau1
    lindaberteau1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Game won't let me use extra points. I have 53. Tried signing out and back in and still won't let me use them. HELP! and Thanks.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @lindaberteau1 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that the +1 booster is not working in your game! This was a glitch that popped up few months ago and has been affecting some of the Farmers. Only the Farm game Studio can fix this issue, but it is taking longer than usual to fix these glitches!! And, because of the glitch, the log-in / log-out is not correcting the issue!

But, our Farm Community In-charge has found a work-around... please follow these steps 👇️

Once you open the level, click on the "Shovel" booster (the top most one) --> Do not use it but click on ❌ --> Now, click on the +1 booster and you will notice that the value of your Cropsies has increased 😃

Once you follow this step, you won't see this glitch again for a while! But, if you do after few weeks/months, please use same trick. Unfortunately, we will have to try this work-around until the glitch is fixed!

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Keep having fun in your game and have a Farmtastic week ahead 🐥

• dimbat
    dimbat Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

On level 11 the +1bonus instruction does not work on my iPad. Nothing happens when I tap it and I can’t move on to play the level.

• PummyRaj
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @dimbat 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that the +1 booster is not working in your game! This was a glitch that popped up few months ago and has been affecting some of the Farmers. The Farm game Studio is trying to fix this issue, but it is taking longer than usual 🤔

But, our Farm Community In-charge has found a work-around... please follow these steps 👇️

Once you open the level, click on the "Shovel" booster (the top most one) --> Do not use it but click on ❌ --> Now, click on the +1 booster and you will notice that the value of your Cropsies has increased 😃

Once you follow this step, you won't see this glitch again for a while! But, if you do after few weeks/months, please use same trick. Unfortunately, we will have to try this work-around until the glitch is fixed!

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Keep having fun in your game and have a Farmtastic week ahead 🐥

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?