Mayday

Options
13Β»

Answers

• Sylvia_Julia
    Sylvia_Julia Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Lady, I missed a question of yours.. Β "do you mean the level you are about to play on the map?" I'm sorry if I was confusing you. My original question was about a level on the map. But then I changed the subject to Bonnie level. I think my original question might have resolved itself, about a level on the map.

I see also that I didn't read Encantes question right. I think I was confused because how can I pass a Bonnie level when I can't open it ☺

Here is a video of me pressing the first Bonnie level, you can even hear me pressing haha .. it just won't open.

Btw, I have never pressed the Bonnie image in the right corner before, I always just play it when it pops up.

Okay im not reinstalling, thank you for the advice. And give my very best thanks to QueenB please πŸ™

Hm wait I can't seem to be able to upload the video ... hhh .. I made it with XRecorder .. how can I?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Argh I forgot about that. Can you upload it to a site like Dropbox and share the link?.

• Sylvia_Julia
    Options

Through Drive perhaps? I deleted dropbox .

I don't know how that works .. I share it?

Then I need a link to share it to .. I think 😁

• Sylvia_Julia
    Options

I did take a picture of this, passed with one booster πŸ˜†

I see a Bonnie ☺

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Woohoo Bonnie is there!

Did you get the purple shovel ready in the very next level?

Just like in @encantes image?

• Sylvia_Julia
    Options

Hey Lady Choo!

OOF darn I didn't pay attention to that, I was preoccupied with sending picture πŸ™ˆ but this is always the case, you always get this extra shovel .. hm will wait for the next πŸ˜…

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?