πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ β€œBEAT the MOD" Challenge - Week 15 πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ (F I N A L E)

Options

Comments

• ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4
    Options

here is my attempt 😊

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.πŸ’œπŸ˜ I really tried the other weeks, but could never get close to the top scores.

1st entry

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I don't think I need to wish everyone "good luck" this week you are smashing it.

It might be the end....for now? πŸ˜‰

Good contest @PummyRaj 😘

• Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5
    Options

My entry @PummyRaj , no boosters. Sad its the last challenge ☹️ But thank you for all the fun πŸ˜„

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

After seeing everyone's scores, I almost didn't post this, but oh well. I'm resigned to being the poorest farmer in the district...πŸ˜₯

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    Options

Hello @PummyRaj thanks for tagging me......here is my first without booster

• Lady_Choo
    edited November 2021
    Options

@Nix66 I hear you and actually that is a very good point.

The score given wasn't too low though so you still have to beat the score to get the reward anyway and there will still be players that won't get it, so it doesn't make yours any less special. .

However, its something we will need to discuss clearly for the next time we do this! Thank you for the feedback 😘

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,121 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo please can I just clarify it is everyone that gets over 500,000 gets this Beat the Mod Badge, and is it the player with the highest score that is the winner, or the one closest to 500,000 (not below) Thank you.

With all due respect (I do appreciate and think it is wonderful that you all try and offer your badges to every Farmer) I do however agree with @Nix66 comment. I also felt the same when the rules where changed on the Pumpkin Event badge, it was an exclusive badge for those that completed all 18 levels.

Like your dear self and I expect all the other Farmers that actually completed this challenge, would have used boosters/gold to reach the end, I know I did and quite a lot. I was just disappointed when the rules were changed that I had wasted so much gold and boosters. I personally think there should be another badge for both events (Pumpkin event & Beat the Mod) 1 for those participating (so everyone can have a badge) and 1 for those that completed these challenges or won, as it is a form of achievement. πŸ€— I hope you understand. 🌻

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Its not my contest this week, its @PummyRaj so the best thing to do is wait until she sees the conversation. We certainly do not want to discourage people from playing that's for sure 😬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?