πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ β€œBEAT the MOD" Challenge - Week 15 πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ (F I N A L E)

Options

Comments

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,173 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj good evening..here my post

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Dear @rebelchild πŸ€—

We will come back with even more fun and engaging challenges soon 😍

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback dear @Nix66 @Racoon7 and @headoperations πŸ™

I will get back to you soon πŸ€—

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    Options

What a great challenge @PummyRaj - thank you for opportunity. It took a few tries but here it is:

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj

This ia all I can do for final

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @Nix66 , @Racoon7 and @headoperations πŸ€—

First of all, I apologize for my delayed response. I had a very busy day today 😢

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback πŸ™ ❀️

We (the Farm MoDs and QueenB) too felt that the farmers have lost interest in our β€œBeat the MoD” challenge. Hence, we tried many things to make it more challenging with bringing in super hard levels, Rancid levels, high scores, and also lowest goals.

No matter what we did, the result was the same! Some weeks, there were less than 15 entries. All of your Farm team has been working so hard to make it more interesting to bring in more players. But, nothing worked πŸ€”

Hence, we have decided to end the Challenge! We won't be bringing it backΒ for a while!! So, before closing it, we want to acknowledge all our Farmers for their continuous efforts and dedication - by giving all of them the badge and goodies and make them happy 🀩 πŸ₯ 🐢

There are some farmers who have been trying every week without giving up. Those players make me more enthused and dedicated and thirsty to invent more challenges to do what I am doing ❀️ 🌺

We have thought of more exciting and engaging challenges for all of you to have fun and enjoy.

So, please visit our Farm to check them out.... Until then....

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @Racoon7 πŸ€— Once again, Thank you for your feedback πŸ’•

First of all, it is not us (the MoDs) that change the rules. We ask and request our Farm Queen and give our feedback and suggestions about the contests or discussions or game events and all other things. I do only the planning of the contests and challenges πŸ™‚

So, whatever we do, we have our Farm In-charge's support and blessings. Without them, we will not go forward with any changes 😊

I have explained why we had to change the "rules" with the "Beat the MoD" challenge in my above comment. We weren't sure what was not motivating our Farmers to participate in the challenges! At first, I thought it could be that they are busy in other game Communities.... turns out, it is not that!! But, not sure what it is 🀷 πŸ€” That could be left as an unsolved puzzle for us!!

With regards to the Pumpkin Party -- The Farm Queen has set the rule as only the Farmers who have completed the entire event will attain the badge. Many players have wrote in the thread that it is so hard to complete the levels and hence, they might miss to collect it. So, we all have discussed about it and changed the rules.

Whatever we do -- the basic motto is "to make our Farmers Happy"! If you think back, you will also agree with it. If we make you happy, you will come back again and again for more contests and challenges. Nobody likes a scrooge, right? So, we don't want to be one πŸ˜ƒ

By the way, you have mentioned that you have spent lot of Gold Bars!! Are you saying you have spent them for the Pumpkin Party event OR for the "Beat the MoD" challenge?

For the in game events -- I do not spend my boosters or GB if they are very hard for me to finish! I save them for regular levels.

And if you spent them for Beat the MoD challenge -- while starting every new contest, we specifically request our Farmers not to use any boosters or extra moves (except for the one we specify), as the game should be fair for everyone.

I have read your comment again to make sure that I have not missed anything from your feedback.

The set goal is 500,000. Anybody who achieves that or above that score will receive the reward. And the highest score of all scores will receive 50 GB. If that player has already won 3 times, they will receive 25 GB only

Hope this all made sense! Please let me know if you have any more questions πŸ’•

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,123 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj thank you for your helpful reply. It was the Pumpkin party I was referring to as regards the gold and boosters just to complete it. I do think you all do a fantastic job, thank you 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?