Options

Comments

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Lady_Choo πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

This is my current map.

Which feature you like the best?

I like Bonnie’s Booster Trail because this helps with passing a level easier. Also, the variety of costumes are fun to see.

What I like best about being in the farm community...

I started playing Farm Heroes because I was frustrated with a game I had been playing and wanted something more relaxing. Also, I thought the cropsies looked very cute. Compared to a few other games, I think the boosters are given more generously, which I think is very nice of the studio to do so.

Then as I got involved in the farm community and more contests I saw that the players were helpful and funny as well.πŸ™‚

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

This is where I am.

I love the FHS Community because everything is fantastic here, and nothing else πŸ€—

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,393 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@rebelchild my Haha was at the tagging comment just to clarify. I have a mental vision now "Must. Not. Tag" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@jeanps The black sheep are supposed to go after the white sheep if you move both at the same time..but just lately I have noticed on some levels they seem to have forgotten their instructions and move first. Also the black ones eat hay (not like their better behaved white cousins) which means if you move more than one you have to move the second again. Highly annoying!

@Cats4Caz I too love the bulls so at least with Jean that is 3 of us now 😁

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo Here’s my map

I love to play any levels with the sheep’s, I love the challenge of finding them some hay and I also love the sound the make especially when they get the hay, they sound so happy. ( I also love to bother my son when he’s around. So I turn up the volume on my phone and baa with the sheep 🀣🀣)

My favourite feature is the Choo Choo challenge, I love getting gifts 😁 but also the 1,2,3, Grow it’s always exciting to see what will the seed turn into.

I just love the game because it’s different, I like the challenges and especially the animals.

What I like the most in this community is the friendly atmosphere, everyone gets along farming. Taking care of animals and the farm brings us together πŸ˜€πŸ°

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I see lots of proud farmers on this thread and also some very kind words. We all work hard thinking of new ideas and planning contests and more to come. But what I am also seeing is the amazing community spirit we have here too ❀

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@Nat09 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (the baa'ing)

I have to remember to turn my sounds down when my grandson is in the room cos as soon as he hears any noise, he is so familiar with all the sounds he comes running over and wanting to watch...which is fine....but right now I cannot pick him up which makes it awkward and he has decided that since daddy lets him have his phone that he is a big boy and can play Nanny's game for her. So he grabs the mouse and starts trying to move it before jabbing at the laptop screen like its the phone πŸ˜‚

I already found my animal crossing character that I left outside of my museum, sitting in the coffee shop waiting to be served. This was after I heard him giggle. Which wouldn't be unusual except he is only 15 months πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options

@Lady_Choo Thanks for this thread and the badge looks amazing!

My current level (61):

Which is my favorite level?

I agree with @BubbleGumSoda in this one because the hard and super hard levels are very tricky. So any except those levels.

What do I like best about being in the FHS Community?

I love making new friends and having a great and fun time in all the contests!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

My level because I want the badge too its pretty 😁

My favourite levels are the bull levels. I like the challenge of working out exactly how I am going to hit the poppies. Sheer determination is what keeps me playing because I will not beat.

And I think I would be in the community still even if I wasn't a game mod. I like the fact that we can ask for help and the community team have access to the studio. I like the spirit of the community members, their willingness to cheer players on and help others. They are the reason this works 😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Lady_Choo πŸ€—

I too want the badge, hence, I am also posting my entry 🀩

Task (1) This is where I am currently πŸ‘‡

Task (2) My first favorites are Water pails. I love it when the pails fill up and the water droplets gush out and fall all over the board;

Other than that, my most favorite features are - Fire crackers, Flowers, White Sheep and Bulls. My least favorite is the Oysters πŸ™ƒ

What makes me come back β€” all of the above and also playing Farm game is my stress reliever 😍

Task (3) Simple... it is our beloved Farm Queen and my co-Mod team -- @QueenB, @Lady_Choo and @encantes 😍

The first reason I love the Farm Community - we are able to help other players who are in need of assistance! And, with the help of our QueenB, we can do our best in that πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ Also, as one of the Farm Community Moderator, I love to think and plan various contests for our Farmers. It gives me most joy when they like those contests and have fun while participating in them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?