(ENDED) 👉Are you a proud farmer? Badge and Gold bars to grab🥇💰

Options

Comments

• Gala
    Gala Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

1. Estoy en el nivel 4216

2. Me gusta recolectar flores, agua y soles. Juego todos los días para desenchufarse de los problemas y obtener boosters q me ayuden. Me encantan el modo héroe y choo choo.

3. La comunidad me ha ayudado en niveles muy difíciles, dándome vidas y judías.

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

hi @Lady_Choo Here is my current map.

I like the Rancid levels, just because beating him is so satisfying when he gets so mad (though I miss the Hero Mode). I hate the Time Bomb levels, does the Farm really need exploding Cropsies? I don't think so! The thing that keeps me coming back is... I really want tyo get a grasp on the Game, Especially in the High score challenges, I can't seem to master the Cascade thing. So I keep coming back because I want to REALLY get this game.

As far as ther Community goes, I first came here beacause when I started Playing, I won a Level, and I got a screen saying "You only need 1.2 Million Points to be in First Place. You can do it!" No Amelia, (or Choo Choo or whoever it was), I apparently can't" But that's why I like the community, because it challenges me and shows me what other people can and have done. So I have some inspiration! Anyway, without leaving a Tag, thanks to the person who's name starts with F and ends with abke for reminding me! 😁

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo 🌺🌺 this my current level:

1st

2nd

I love all the level with the white sheep and the sound especially when you must collect a lot of 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

I like to open my game every day, even if I don't have time to play to have the daily bonus with boosters

I like the Community, there are players all over the world and you know different way of life and tradition and I can practice my English!!!!

It's a way to have more from a game!!!!!

Thank you to all and a big huge to my Teammates: you are so special 😍😍

@QueenB @Lady_Choo @PummyRaj

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,393 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Gala thank you for entering. Please post in English though in future as that is one of the house rules and then we can all enjoy your posts. You can use google translate if you need help 🙂

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hello @Lady_Choo

Here's my current map.

• I dont have a favourite level yet cos I've just started playing again 😅
    • I like collecting flower as I like how it is fully bloom after matching enough cropsies next to it 😃
    • The daily reward and other in-game free boosters are the reasons I play the game.

I like being in the farm Community because it's well managed and comfortable place to be at. 😄

• 007jayc
    007jayc Posts: 553 Level 4
    Options

My favorite level is always the one I'm currently on as I'm trying to move up the map. The feature I like best is herding in the white sheep, especially when you can herd more than one at a time to one hay bale. I've been playing FHS for many years and I go back everyday to get the daily booster and to try to move up a level or two everyday. This community is one of the best. Everyone is helpful, especially the mods, and I enjoy seeing some of the colorful posts people post on here. Even though I don't post a lot, I still enjoy being a part of this community. Happy Holidays everyone!!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hey everyone!

We have extended it a week to give latecomers time to get the badge. 😊

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Options

My FHS Map‼️🍄🦊🍄

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the tags Me ‼️ 😃 👍 😃

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@SBH To get the badge, you also need to answer these:

Task 2 : Tell us one of these!
    • Which is your favourite level
    • Which feature you like the best (collecting flowers, oysters etc)
    • What is it that makes you go back and play the game every day
    Task 3: Tell us what you like best about being in the farm community

😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?