Why don't I have Ads but friends does?

haszi
haszi Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2021 in Support

Have a nice day to the team. My question would be, why don’t I get a promotional video in the game? Several of my friends can watch commercials for getting a lot of help. I've updated the game several times, but nothing, I'd love to have this opportunity too! I play on an Android phone at a pretty high level and it would be a little help. IP: my ID 1235996459 Thanks in advance for resolving this issue!

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,254 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello again @haszi 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

First of all, Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question in English, so that we can talk to you and assist you better 😍

Few more points to add to what my friend @me6412 has informed you above...

The "Ads" is a feature that is still in testing, and not all players receive at once. The Farm Game Studio sends these features to few groups of players at a time and check how we (as players) receive and react to the feature. Once, the test is done for that group, the feature will move onto few other groups, and the next... Sometimes, few players will receive the features again, within a short span of time and some won't receive for an year or even longer! It all depends on the test group we fall in.

But, please don't be despair! It is only a matter of time for all of us to receive the events/features. As players - all we have to do is make sure that the latest version of the game App is installed and our device has enough free memory space.

Keep having fun in the game. And, please come back if you need any assistance in the future 🐥

Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,595 Pro Player 👑

Hi and welcome to the Community....

Getting a feature where you can watch a video and receive a bonus or booster's is not available to everyone, this is an option that is given out to certain areas and sometimes to the feature is given to those with are part of a particular area....these features like myself who do not have them...are not always permanent they come and go.

The feature may at sometime be offered to you, but this is not something that we in the Community have control over as this is a feature part of King Games and it's up to them when they release the feature and what location they release in....Hope this helps you out my Community friend 😉😎💯 as I will tag a Community Game Moderator if you need further help my friend this GM is very helpful too and friendly @PummyRaj 😉😎💯

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,254 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello again @haszi 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

First of all, Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question in English, so that we can talk to you and assist you better 😍

Few more points to add to what my friend @me6412 has informed you above...

The "Ads" is a feature that is still in testing, and not all players receive at once. The Farm Game Studio sends these features to few groups of players at a time and check how we (as players) receive and react to the feature. Once, the test is done for that group, the feature will move onto few other groups, and the next... Sometimes, few players will receive the features again, within a short span of time and some won't receive for an year or even longer! It all depends on the test group we fall in.

But, please don't be despair! It is only a matter of time for all of us to receive the events/features. As players - all we have to do is make sure that the latest version of the game App is installed and our device has enough free memory space.

Keep having fun in the game. And, please come back if you need any assistance in the future 🐥

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?