๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

(ENDED) Beat my score, get a badge and have a chance to win gold! ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,982 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options

@Nix66 I tagged everyone, or it should have. Who knows with the tagging these days or we have too many to read.

I just assume if people don't play, they just don't want to because its me ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿคฃ

@PummyRaj just in time!

And the contest is ended!!!

Checking figures and making a list (and checking it twice)

• Lady_Choo
    edited December 2021
    Options

Ok so this is the final list!

PummyRaj 1360000

headoperations 1118000ย 562000

DieOmimi 589000

Doris_koch 581000

Mountain mom 489000

abecoffee 382000

bearwithme 342000

10eke 324000

Nix66 314000

CassD 309000

BQN537 284000

jeanps 267000

aijaziqbal 262000

Cats4caz 254000

Palash_Sarma 248000

Kiara_wael 239000

Spinnifix 235000

Encantes 228000

Sukanta_Biswas 219000

Racoon7 217000

007jayc 214000

rebelchild 210000

GlenysB 210000

siti_payung 204000

christine88 200000

Sabrina M 193000

BubbleGumSoda 192000

FarkasneKa2020 192000

me6412 191000

Wykoon 185000

LoveDachs 184000

meemahh 184000

bramam 182000

Elsa 167000

Tzvi_Marcu 165000

Excluding the mods and revising the winners list.

@headoperations came first so he gets 45gb

@Doris_Koch moves into 2nd place and gets 35gb

Which means @10eke gets third place and wins 20gb

Well done everyone, player IDs please and a very happy Christmas to you all ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,728 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • Lady_Choo
    edited December 2021
    Options

@headoperations there wasn't a deadline other than sometime today. I've had a lot to fit in today and that's why at almost 9.30pm I'm still wrapping.

The decision was made that mods are allowed to win challenges. Not my decision. That was a manager's decision. However pummy doesn't want the gold and we agreed that it was fair not to as it's our area. Which is why she chose to gift it. We had a long conversation about it. She gave her reasons as to why she entered it last minute and thought it would be a nice thing to do.

Not sure what the comment about 2 new friends implies.The only game we play here is farm heroes. It's not about being personal or rigging it which is what you are implying. It's about pummy having too much time on her hands today clearly and being competitive as she cannot do that in her own contests.

If you are not happy with the decision I will tag @QueenB and she can decide if we have been fair or not. I'll stand by her decision.

This is a nice peaceful area let's keep it that eh? ๐Ÿ™‚

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,706 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello dear @headoperations ๐Ÿ™‹

I am sorry! What did you mean by I have posted my score "7 hours after the deadline"?

The contest is supposed to end on Christmas Eve! I have posted my entry very early (7 am USA time) on the 24th. Which is 12 pm in Spain = the King Community base. (sorry! that is 1pm in Spain)

All our Farm contests end between 5 to 6 pm CEST, which is between 11 am to 12 pm USA EST time.

I tried the level and I got the high score out of sheer luck, that's all! There is no intention of beating anybody's scores. I always suffice with whatever scores I can achieve

** You have seen me in other game communities. You must have noticed that I do not compete and just content with what I can achieve (unless in a team competition).

And, I am not getting anything extra by achieving the top score. We all will receive the same badge.

And as @Lady_Choo mentioned above, I am not allowed to take that GB as I am also one of the Farm MoD. I can either donate it to another player OR roll over to the next place.

** There is no maneuvering involved here (in any possible way).

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,417 Level 5
    Options
  • La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo, it looks like I'm late but it's still Christmas Eve here in NYC...could I possibly still get the badge ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2021
    Options

@headoperations my friend I don't know what happened as I was just looking at the end of this contest Thread and and checking back through the pages from beginning to end after looking at all the posted scores and comments from everyone who joined in.......I can't figure out why or what reason would there be for any GM to post in this contest after being in everyone that has been played in Farm Hero Saga since @QueenB and @QueenMia got me into playing it way back in August of 2020 .....now it's not unheard of for a Mod to play contest in their own game but here in Farm this never happens with @encantes or @Lady_Choo that I can recall....don't quote me on that.....I might be wrong or right.....

I just don't see why you need a badge in your own Community unless as myself it's pride and I have that indeed and a lot of that indeed....so if it's about collecting a badge why interfere with a contest that may cause problems or bring chaos into the Community area unless you like it or want to bring up nothing but aggravation to the members playing it....if your going to play in your own GM area then why try and bring havoc or try and out do those who are playing for the win....if your only wanting badge then stop trying like your winning the gold bar's or the Olympics games because your a trouble maker in the end....

Tagging gging my friend @QueenB for her own look upon this situation from my point of view not just her Game Moderators only as I am looking at it from the outside world.....and sad that this happened.....as she has the right to change or set any rules that need to be made or corrected or to make known that she sees that we follow here in Farm Hero Saga as to make for a fun, happy and exciting time.....

• me6412
    edited December 2021
    Options

@Lady_Choo your score wasn't the one he was trying to beat....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ฏ

• me6412
    edited December 2021
    Options

I knew that as you are always about the means to an ends not the direction in which it is flows or (handled lack of a better word) as controversial issues was never the intention but my way was only to bring about a definite conclusion to future mistakes or understandings so there is always a clear picture....no smudges smears or fog....easier that way.....

My only intent my friend, the only intent clearly indeed.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?