๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

(ENDED) Beat my score, get a badge and have a chance to win gold! ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„

Options
1234568ยป

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo. Please may we have a countdown clock for future contests or a definite stated time, as the time issue seems to be open to different interpretations?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,145 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Farmers ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hope everyone had a nice relaxing holiday and getting ready to start the New Year ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—

@headoperations congratulations on the win and also, thank you for sharing your opinion, it means a lot! As our Mods has mentioned, the intention was to join on the fun and yes, we have agreed that if they do win, the win should go to the next best.

As @me6412 has mentioned, this is perfect learning for us to define and make rules that will make sure there are no misunderstandings in the future, this is something I'm sure the Game Mods and I will work on ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks again for the valuable feedback and please enjoy the winnings as it is well deserved ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฅณ

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    Options

Hello @Lady_Choo it's great thank you

here is my ID 1003669624

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,982 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Agree @CassD Normally we do have a time, it was just because it was ending Christmas eve and I stepped in at the last minute to run one. Again its something to learn for future use.

@headoperations I am sorry, lessons were learned. And I have already requested that no matter what other communities do, that we just roll over. I honestly feel better doing that.

I am happy to change the winners to exclude all mods. Its my contest so I can do that. I should have just done that in the first place and I apologise for any bad feelings. It didn't sit right with me when it happened, but unfortunately there was nobody around to ask and my part of the conversation was outside in the rain so I maybe wasn't thinking quite as much as I should have been. That has been addressed now. So I am updating the winners list. We already have your players ID so that is not an issue.

There was no intention to cheat anyone out of winning or cause issues. So again I apologise. We want you to come take part, like the other players and we want it to be a fun place to hang out.

@me6412 we are allowed to earn badges too no matter what the community. As I don't often step outside of farm unless someone tells me there is a badge thread (and mostly people forget) I have to earn them where I can. If it was gold it would be a different matter. We have the option to refuse that no matter which community we are in, which I would anyway. I hope this clears it up. Honestly though it would be pretty sad if a farm mod couldn't earn the badges ๐Ÿ˜” It is a good point about clearing things up and I hope we have done that now? I like your sense of humour and your fair points ๐Ÿ™‚

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,867 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo

Participate in the competition, beat the score

Is the game time over? Until Christmas Eve

Can participation be accepted?

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,417 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Choo I am glad that you have included the mods in winning/ earning badges. They work hard to provide us fun contests and events. Why shouldn't they be allowed to enjoy the fun of collecting badges. One of the things I appreciate about the community is that there are contests and events for every type of player, from the beginner to the Super competitor. I like that our voices are listened to and that we can add our opinions or concerns. Lessons are learned all the time. We just learned a valuable one now with the need to have an exact end time for contests. Thank you for addressing this issue.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,982 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@Moh1977@rebelchild thank you for your prospective, those badges are super cute ๐Ÿ˜

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Lady_Choo I was never against Mods getting badges...I believe everyone should get them as they are about the only thing we really get from the Community to show for our commitment to ourselves for making and participation in the different areas in each other game Threads....also no one is confined to one place not even Mods as they love their games too.....

I do have a question for you or anyone who can answer this for me โ“ Has there ever been a time when extra moves been offered with a total been plus 85 or higher as here is a screenshot to show as I failed a level then offered this....after not taking it the extra moves gotten higher but I passed the level without taking the offer....

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,867 Level 5
    Options

But despite participating before the end of the competition on the specified time before Christmas Eve, I did not receive the badge

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?