πŸ‘¨β€πŸŒΎπŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ Persistent Farmer thread because dedication needs acknowledging πŸ₯‡

Options

Comments

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Racoon7

Hi Tracey, sorry didn't realize that I was spelling it wrong all this time.πŸ€— Thank you my friend and you made good points about the game. I too am amazed at how so little of a percentage is taken off even when you triple up on beans.. going up against Rancid. That said is why I'm afraid to see what it would be like if I didn't. πŸ˜… Spoken like a true farmer, yes it is too bad that we can't leave it fallow and just never deem it suitable for planting again... take that Grumpsies! 🀣

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,122 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@LoveDachs

Dear Dolores no worries about my name, I just have wrote Traci since I was at comprehensive school.

You explain things very well, I find it hard to do this and often I am very misinterpreted.

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited May 2023
    Options

@Racoon7

Thank you hon, but I have seen a lot of your posts and I understand perfectly what you are saying. Maybe the problem is with the other people who just don't want to understand.πŸ˜‰πŸ’™

BTW.. Somehow I misplaced message from you with tip on what to do when not getting events. I saw that and it's a wonderful tip but that's not the problem. I can't do any updates because my phone is so messed up and that's why I'm not getting certain events in all of the games I play. Thank you dear and when I find it I'll tuck it away for possible use in the future. πŸ€—πŸŒΊ

I had a feeling, should have said so.πŸ˜… That is so cool. I remember seeing one not that long ago that you did and probably others besides that. I usually forget after contest is over except for some of CCL's, cause he was so prolific. Well I think you have quite a talent, this one was so perfect for the theme, and I hope we see a lot more from you.❣️

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

My Dear @Lady_Choo what can I say that hasn’t been said by these wonderful ladies? The hit the nail right on the head!

I love playing FRS. The cropsies are so cute and the graphics are amazing. I do get stuck on a level from time to time, but I keep trying until I finally beat it. The one and only thing I don’t like is the timed cropsies 😩. I have such a hard time passing those levels. I really appreciate the mods and the players πŸ€—πŸ’–

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thankyou @MiladyR you're all so kind πŸ€— I don't like the timed cropsies either. I don't like bombs in any of the games 😭

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,926 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_ChooΨ§Ω„Ψͺغريدة

Hello friends πŸ€—

Where am I from this thread?

As usual, better late than never 😁

My beginnings with the farm

I was having difficulty moving the sheep. I thought it was the worst.

Especially that he appeared to me in the flower tower event

I want to finish the event to get the badge and at the same time I'm going crazy, I don't know how to move it. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Also the levels of the flower tower were difficult and I am new to the game

The idea of finishing levels on time is impossible

I didn't have a lot of boosters, even gold bullion I wasted in failed attempts.

But until now I don't know how I finished it

Until the bulls appeared to me

I knew how silly I was when I found it hard with the sheep

Bulls all moves do not know how wasted a lot of time and effort in vain

I even watched many videos on YouTube until I managed it

And it's no longer an obstacle in my way πŸ’ͺ🏻

About Rachel

We don't have any differences although I got a star in most of his levels πŸ€ͺ

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I love the bulls @Amoonmoon but you are right, they took a lot of working out πŸ˜‚

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,926 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Choo

Are you sure about your love for bulls?

Mmmmmmmmm πŸ€”πŸ€”

Well I love her too after we went through so many fights and struggles together πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣

• LaLuna03
    LaLuna03 Posts: 6,705 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo

I played farm heroes a long time ago, probably about 6 years ago, bit then I gave up when I got stuck on some levels, I think it was tje one with the black sheep on it, but now I'm back and starting all over again from the beginning, I'm at level 430 right now. This game is just so addicting πŸ˜„

Here's a screenshot from one super hard level that I just beat about 20 min ago

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?