๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

๐Ÿ‘‰ New! Special Companion Match!

Comments

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,861 Pro Player 👑

Thank you dear @Lady_Choo I watched with intent. That wasn't easy given a good board. You used a companion that costs beans. Shovels which you had, but in other circumstance .means beans or a daily booster, or GB

I appreciate that you accept this level is hard, it shouldn't be with correctly functioning companions.

I guess this feature is here to stay.

I am very sorry for you farm caretakers, I have loved you all very much indeed.

I sense a bigger thing, Hi @encantes ๐Ÿค—

So many peeps have disappeared at the moment, and for a while, rather sad that my first loved game has come to this ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Is it true that King has a new owner?

• Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3

Well. That new companion is still here and creating trouble.

I cannot get past t my level with it...so I've been playing without companion....really sucks as the old companion use to help a great deal. The new one is just useless and a waste.

So sad to see my favorite game go to the toilet after all these years.

New companion is useless and a waste.

Please bring back old companion.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

Guys

Probably for any level you can find videos on the Internet.

This can be a video with the original number of moves in the level (when the level first appeared) or with the corrected number of moves in the level (when King decided that he gave us too many moves).

But now almost all of these videos do not matter, because they were recorded at a time when there were previous rules for "communication" with companions.

New rules need new videos. But most players are now shocked by these drastic changes. And new useful videos for all levels will not appear soon.

Wait.

------------------------------

I am surprised by one interesting moment in this whole situation.

FHS has never been King's highest rated game. (To be honest, I even wonder why such an interesting game is not crazy popular.)

And I can't understand why a great game that needs to attract new players (promote the game) suddenly loses its position even more. The game is losing its position not in the ranking of games created by King. Now the game is rapidly losing rating among the players who love this game (It's probably correct to say - the players who loved this game.).

Studio

What are you doing?

You are now your own enemies.

I do not understand.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator

@Racoon7 I understand that the owners of King (Activision) have been bought but that isn't whats prompted the changes as this has been in the works for quite a while. It just needs a lot of tweaking!

I do normally try not to use companions full stop so it was frustrating but I will make sure that @QueenB see's your feedback as the studios also do listen to level feedback. They changed it once, they can change it back ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Lady_Choo

@ElenaVorona I can tell you now that most bloggers will not change their videos because nobody has enough time.

The levels change too quickly to be constantly right. All they can do is remake on request.

This is why I try not to use companions..I remember the time before they were added to the game.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

@Lady_Choo

I thank you for your attention to my post.

But I have to tell you that most bloggers will change their videos. Now they are just waiting. Pause. I think that they will wait a while, hoping that King will come to his senses and roll back.

The videos posted by King's testers will not change.

Ordinary players who posted their videos on YouTube will record new videos.

They have different reasons for doing this.

Examples

Some of them will record and upload new level videos because they earn money by posting actual videos on YouTube. They have to keep their channels up to date in order to make money from it. Therefore, they will post new useful videos.

Some of them will record and upload new level videos simply out of protest against King's policies. These will be videos about how very difficult it is to pass the level. They will speak badly of the Studio.

But the guys at the Studio are smart and experienced.

And they are well aware that anti-advertising does not exist on the Internet))))))).

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,861 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Lady_Choo thank you, if you can help here I will be very grateful along with many other players if they haven't left already.๐Ÿค—

I am not sure why the studio changed this? and for what purpose?

The original companions accompanies all the levels designed and created. It was part of the fun of this game to win these companions, and then to be able to have a choice on which ones to use in our levels later in the game.

Currently the companions have no use what so ever and is completely counterproductive from once they were. They also drain beans which were at one time abundant, but it makes a huge difference when you keep trying a level scores of times and not progress.

I am well and truly stuck, I keep trying. Many of my high level team players are not participating in the team event, I have tried to communicate with them, but I have no reply. It just looks like they can't play.

I can't play 123 grow which I love, or ChooChoo's challenge which I equally love. It was great having these events as it really made a difference to the whole team event.

Lower levels don't seem to be to much affected, but it has a huge impact on higher level players, and players that have loved this game and have been dedicated farmers. It is quite a blow and upset for people like myself, and ok I am actually crying now, didn't need to say that, but I love this game why spoil it.

Please understand this is not a pop, and I am in no way being rude or disrespectful to anyone ๐Ÿค—

I am just upset and vexed about the change, and how it has spoilt my enjoyment of the game, and is from my heart.

I see the way it has upset other higher level players too. I know yourself appreciates this, given your comment on my current level

@ElenaVorona has a very valid point and one which I had thought of too. I also realise the implications of re-playing all these levels under the new companions.

Things need a lot of tweaking! As far as I see it this is a lot of unnecessary work for something that functioned perfectly well before.

Question: is this a means to an end for Farm? with other games going.

I think we deserve to know

• Lady_Choo

As far as I am aware @Racoon7 and from what's been said, the games not going anywhere otherwise there would not be any point to changing companions or making any other changes in the game. The reason why games are going from the king site is so they can concentrate and put more attention into the game.

@ElenaVorona some may wait for that but if you look on sites now, many videos are already outdated. They are unlikely to change them all because nobody has time for that. There is a reason I'm not at the top of the levels. It's like trying to swim upstream. Unless you have many many players videoing for you, nobody has time to remake all the videos they change too often. It's easier to do on demand. Some of us don't use boosters because we like to show it can be done without. The same as the companion. That's why we usually say if it's changed to let us know otherwise we would be checking videos by the hour. Some episodes have been changed over a dozen times and that doesn't include all the other changes ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• Lady_Choo

And no, I don't like the companion either. I've just done two levels they were no help because the levels were full of eggs which don't count ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3

Yeah. This game is not fun anymore. The new companion is terrible and useless. You don't know how many cropsies you need to collect....it don't help on levels that have a small playing filed.

It's just sad. Being in the higher levels, and having to use MANY boosters to get past a level, as there are so few moves, is bad enough, and takes the enjoyment out...but now you can't even rely on the companion to help.

Maybe it's time t say good-bye to what was once my favorite game. I don't even have it in me to go in daily to collect the daily reward.

I'm so sad today.

Please King bring back the old companion...it was so much nicer and easier to use.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?