Hello connection error

sunnyj
sunnyj Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello I am connected to Facebook but I can't access friends or team members

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,162 Candy Moderator

Hello @sunnyj 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having connection issue with your game!

Can you please explain more by providing these details...

1) Which device are you using? If you are playing through App, can you check what is the version number;

2) Are you able to log in to the game properly? What do you see when you click on "My Profile" button;

3) Can you show me screenshots when you try to access your friends and Team mates?

4) When this "no connection" error message is appearing in your game -- please provide more details;

Please reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the Screenshots, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍒

• batallero84
    batallero84 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 2022

batallero84

Edited by CM: Oops! We use English only so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

La versión de:

Farm heroes saga 5.77.4

Farm heroes super saga 1.66.1

Candy crush saga 1.222.0.2

Candy crush friends 1.75.1

Diamond diaries 1.50

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

It might be helpful if you can save your progress to a King account and then download the app from the App Store and play that way :)

• batallero84

No that is not my problem because I already have my King account and I already have my game progress saved, the problem is that I cannot connect to my King account to be able to retrieve my game progress

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,162 Candy Moderator

Hello @batallero84 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

First of all, Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question in English 💙

Coming back to the issue you are experiencing with your games...

** Did you change your device recently?

** Anything changed with your location or internet connection?

** Do you have any other Apps installed in your device? If so, are they working/opening?

Please let me know these details and we will go from there 🐥

• batallero84

Thank you very much for welcoming me, I have had a new cell phone for a while because the one I had broke, on the old cell phone I had no problems with saving the progress of my games but now like this, with respect to whether I have more applications installed sibtwngo and they open normally, and as for the connection nothing has changed I continue to use the Wiffi connection and the data but with both it does the same thing

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Thank you for getting back to us ☺️

I noticed that you listed the games you are playing in the version you have. Are you saying you are having a connection issue with all these games?

If yes, what you could try is to clear the game app cache and see if that helps. Which device are you using Apple or Android?

• batallero84

If indeed I am playing all those games, with respect to deleting the cache of each one of them, I have already done it and it continues to do the same thing with both Wifi and data, the model I am using is a Samsung S-9

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Thank you for confirming @batallero84 👍

I am afraid the next step is to reinstall the game app. That usually solves the issue as it makes sure it clears out whatever bug is causing this.

There is a but, and that is that you will lose any saved boosters and lives, but your game progress and Gold Bars will still get synced back.

How do you feel about that?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?