📢 Last Week - To collect your Farm Club rewards!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 14,977 Community Manager
edited April 2022 in Support
Howdy Farmers!
We are happy to announce that we have new friends who will be joining us soon (more updates will come) and to make sure we have a space to welcome our new friends, we will be remodeling and replacing the Farm Club!
This means that you will have 1 week starting from today 26th of April to improve your companion collection and collect your rewards if you haven't done it yet 😉

What happens if I don't finish collecting the companions and my rewards?

Once the Farm Club has ended, you should receive a gift 🎁
Note: If you have not received the gift, please follow the instructions HERE on how to get in touch with contact our Player Support Team to report this!

What will happen with the Old Companion and the Farm Club?

Well, the Farm Club will be replaced as we're expecting new friends who will be ready to join us soon and give you a new experience 🤗
In the meantime, while we wait for their arrival, you will still be able to keep using the companions you have already collected 🙂

IMPORTANT!

For now, we are ending Farm Club to a group of players first which means some of you will not get this message and will still have access to the feature! You will be informed later once your time has come to say goodbye to the Farm Club.

What can we look forward to?

Besides meeting new friends, you can look forward to having a much better and more fun experience with companions plus, no more waiting for the last 3 companions to make it to the Farm Club 😁😉
The farmers who have collected all of the companions know what I'm talking about 😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?