Platinum Jubilee πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,512 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited May 2022 in Off-Topic

I am not a big Royal fan, however I do think its amazing that a current Monarch is still on the throne 70 years later and the heir is still waiting for his turn. I bet he isn't overly happy about that!

For those who've been under a rock or don't live in the UK

"On 6th February this year Her Majesty The Queen became theΒ first British Monarch to celebrate a Platinum Jubilee, marking 70 years of service to the people of the United Kingdom, the Realms and the Commonwealth"

You can read more about it here, the UK has been very busy planning for this event which is taking place next week. They have delayed the annual late May bank holiday to the Friday instead of Monday and added Thursday too in order to have a big celebration.

So are any of our farmers going to any events, having street parties? Or just going to enjoy the extra bank holiday?

In the Choo house, it will be schools half term and we will be avoiding the events (Not people people we aren't) but as we are missing out on the extra holiday days, schools are having two days off next month instead.

What do people not from the UK think about Englands Queen?

Feel free to share πŸ˜πŸ‘‘

Β«1

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?