๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

(ENDED) ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ Farm related Facts ๐ŸŒพ ๐Ÿšœ ๐ŸŒพ Gold and Boosters in Rewards ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ

Comments

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,222 Level 4

I have 3 states in my โค๏ธ

Kroatien ... Serbien ..Germany

common for all 3 is :

Love โค๏ธ

Forests ๐Ÿ’š

Wheat ๐Ÿ’›

Sky ๐Ÿ’™โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒค๏ธ๐ŸŒฆ๏ธ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ

And.... ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ„๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŸ

.......... ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿง„๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿณ

.......... ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ

.......... ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฅ—๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿ ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฌโ˜•๐Ÿฅฉ

.......... ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅฌ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ†

.......... ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿท๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅ‚

Greetings to all farmers and you have a nice day

@PummyRaj

• romeo1983
    romeo1983 Posts: 79 Level 2
     in Romania, wheat was cultivated until a few years ago, but it was abandoned

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4

I thought that I would look up some fun facts about the animals that we actually have on our farmette. I actually learned some things that I didnโ€™t know! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ Baby goats (kids) are standing and taking their first steps within minutes of being born.

๐Ÿ– Pig skin is very sensitive to the sun and they can get sunburns just like people. Since they canโ€™t sweat, pigs like to wallow in the mud to stay cool and protect their skin.

๐Ÿ„ A cow has 32 teeth. A cow will chew about 50 times in a minute, making their jaws move about 40,000 times a day. The main stomach of a cow, the rumen, holds up to 50 gallons of food that has been partially digested.

๐Ÿ“ Chickens dream when they sleep. Chickens are real sleeping beautiesโ€”they experience rapid eye movement (REM) sleep, which means they dream just like we do.

๐Ÿ‡ Baby rabbits are called kittens. The female adult rabbit is called a doe, and the male adult rabbit is called a buck.

๐Ÿฆƒ Turkeys can see better than humans. Male turkeys are called toms or gobblers. Female turkeys are called hens.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,852 Level 5

That's cool. Did you ever go to it? I went many times to the farm show in Pa. But I grew up on a farm where we raised sheep and grew all of our food. We never bought food at the store

• pillow6
    pillow6 Posts: 1,086 Level 5

Another fun fact:

Baby cows have 16 teeth.

Turkeys were first seen in North America.

Many people think pigs only eat plants but they also eat meat and sometimes eat humans.

Plants need sunlight to grow.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,852 Level 5

Does your farm show thingy also have a butter sculpture made from a half ton of butter?

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

I live in the USA, in the State of Nebraska, in the central plains region of the country. Nebraska is called the "Cornhusker" state, and we grow a lot of corn here. From my house in a small village, I can walk less then a mile in any direction, to find endless fields of corn.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator

I grew up in Michigan.

The state leads the nation in the production of several crops, including asparagus; black and cranberry beans; cucumbers; tart cherries; Niagara grapes; and squash.ย Michigan agriculture contributes more than $104.7 billion annually to our state's economy, second in diversity only to California. We had two tart cherry trees in the first house I lived in there. We would pick them and my Mom would make lattice top cherry pies. The only challenge was getting the cherries before the birds did.

@encantes I lived in Napoli for almost 4 years (both of my daughters were born there) and I used to love stopping by the roadside stores and buying the fresh mozzarella di buffalo. Then I slice it up with fresh tomatoes and enjoy delicious Caprese salad!

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?