๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

I can't play games

adam64
adam64 Posts: 46 Level 2
edited October 2022 in Support

Yesterday I played normally and today after loading the king badge on an orange background, the game crashes and the message is displayed

Unfortunately, the Farm Heroes Saga application has been stopped.

Was there any update because I can't play the game, I have an android 5.11 operating system.

Other king games such as Candy Soda Super Farm Heroes worked normally

Please help me

ยซ13

Comments

• adam64

Is it time to say goodbye to yourself? I've been with you for teen years. I've changed the devices a few times to keep playing, but this time I probably won't be able to. I was playing a pc with xp, then win 7 on android 4.24 Later 4.44 last game on 5.11.

Interestingly, all other king games like Candy Soda Super Farm still work with android 4.24.

Why newer and newer systems are introduced in the farm every now and then.

Can anybody help so that I can stay with you.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,371 Pet Rescue Moderator

hi @adam64

You can find out about android 4 here Unfortunately as technology advances and new devices come out onto the market all the time, games and apps have to keep up. Nobody would play games if they couldn't play on the latest devices so there has to be a cut off point and most are using newer versions now. I didn't know that were are several thousand android phones alone on the market!

You are still a little ahead of that though, so have you checked the app store for updates? Have you tried cleaning the play store cache and the game cache (not the data!) removing any old apps you no longer use, old duplicate photos etc and rebooted your phone?

If not, its worth trying!

• adam64
    edited October 2022

Thank you very much for the advice and hints, but nothing helped, then I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but it also did not bring the expected result.

I am not convinced by the explanations that newer and newer systems are being introduced and that is why they stop working with this game.

This is why other king games still run on 4.24, among others, farm heros super

I suspect that the heros farm must already be run from the android system at least 6 why these are 4 generations higher than 4.24

I don't think you really care about old players.

It was nice goodbye to everyone because unfortunately I will not be able to play with you anymore because I have an old 5.11 system and it is impossible to upload a newer system to my device

In my place, take over a dozen players from the Andorid 13 system who after two weeks will get bored of the game and will leave

Please update the game so that it can be played with the 5.11 system

• Lady_Choo

Aw @adam64 I am sorry it didn't work and that you think we don't care. We do. It does say you should be able to play on Android 5 up so I am not sure why it isn't.

Some games will play more than others due to the amount of memory they use and animations. I have found with other games that the more movement on the screen, the more issues I have.

Don't give up just yet though as there has been issues on android with this latest update and I am wondering if it could be that! Most players just get a screen that loads but they cannot do anything on. I wonder if it is just making yours crash?

Keep checking the app store for updates as they are working on it and fingers crossed, when there is an update, you will be able to play again ๐Ÿค—

• Lady_Choo

Just bear in mind that I don't know when it will be, but they are working on it so don't worry! ๐Ÿค—

In the meantime, have you checked out our contest areas? You mentioned you play other games which also have contest areas too so you have a chance to win ingame items in those as well.

Farm contests

• adam64

Again thank you very much

For your convenience, I present the specifications of my device

model lenovo A6020a40

android 5.1.1

8 core 1.5Ghz processor

2GB RAM

16GB ROM

For a nice meeting at the game

• Lady_Choo

Thank you @adam64 I will pass this over to the cm as well. There has been an update, has it helped at all?

• adam64
    edited November 2022

Thank you very much for the update info. The update has been uploaded. But the situation has not changed. After starting the game, the orange background logo with the king's logo is displayed, then it switches to the second orange with the word loading, then the game shuts down and the following message appears:

"unfortunately the application has been stopped"

Nothing has changed.

I uninstalled the game and cleared my phone's cache

I reinstalled the game but the result has not changed.

I have android 5.1.1

Please repair the game again

• Lady_Choo

I will let the community manager know. Darn it, I was hoping that would work ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?