(ENDED) ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐ŸŽ โ€œFarmtasticโ€ Resolutions ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ

Options

Comments

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 499 Level 3
    Options
    Almost at the end of the map! So, will pass slow and steadily;

It's rough out here in these 5,000's streets!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes I sure did...I just got so sick of it always getting in the way and tangling that I just grabbed scissors โœ‚๏ธ and cut!! Lol. Didn't even realize how much til I measured it...but, I don't regret it I am happy with my lighter head! ๐Ÿ˜

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,748 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Accumulate lot of boosters and win as many levels as possible in the first try;

Dear @PummyRaj

Thank you for your fun contest. For me it was a decision between the 1st and 3rd option. I would like to achieve 3000 milestone, also earn my 100 and 150 level badges (not so easy now ๐Ÿ˜“ wish I had found the community 4 months sooner, when I first started to play! It then took me a long while understanding how things worked in the community. I had a couple of very nice people back then that helped me find my way, for that I will always be thankful to them) I voted on the last option as I know it will take a whole lot of boosters and much time to complete my hope above ๐ŸŒˆ

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj. Sweet contest. I'll do my best to keep this resolution, although I always break my New Year resolutions.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,031 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj For me it is the third one.

I never cared for milestones and are far from the end. But need boosters to be able to do the levels since they are hard so I collect thoose. If I can do the levels in the first try that even better.

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,317 Level 5
    Options

I like to try to win on the first try to help out our great team, and I definitely need boosters for that

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,160 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I try to win on the first try. Itโ€™s very satisfying when I do ๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿค 

• Thmo
    Thmo Posts: 374 Level 4
    Options

Voted. Opt 2 is off, I have to many levels left.

I wanted to take #1 but that's not realistic for me, so the vote was on #3. I will need every booster I can get to finish off the levels. And if I do it in the first try, that's just a bonus

• gordan10
    gordan10 Posts: 10,930 Level 5
    Options

Definitely #3 for me ๐Ÿ™‚

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,652 Level 5
    Options

Hello @PummyRaj it is rare when I can pass a level on the first try.

My goal for this year is to get better at the game so I can pass a couple milestones.

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj I voted for the 3rd one but I don't see it on here anywhere I don't have any resolutions plan's maybe to pass the level that I am on right now

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?