Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information - Check our House Rules.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is a hay seed. Match it with a water droplet to create hay.
@cat1986 did we manage to help you? Please let us know either way 😁
I had never actualy looked at it like that before...but now i have seen it, I can't unsee it 😂
I believe you might be right 😁
I am going to guess @QueenB that @cat1986 means the hay seed?
Like the other seeds, you swap it with a water drop and it makes hay!
Which you need to lead your sheep to.
If its not that, I have no ideas 😁
Hi @cat1986 😃
Hmm, can you share a screenshot so we can see what you are referring to and also, which level you are on?