I have not received a reward in over a year!

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,678 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Don't be shy and come say Hi πŸ–πŸ.

Comments

• Skittles73
    Skittles73 Posts: 6 Level 2

I am from NC. Been playing FHS for quite a few years. I am actually frustrated at this point. I am currently on level 2183 and have not received a reward in over a year!! The last reward claimed (5000 beans and a few boosters) was back on level 1080. I keep checking for my next reward (which is there!!!), but list a question mark on the level that needs to be beat. I am at the point to where I am thinking of giving up on this game all together. The levels are almost impossible to beat without purchasing gold bars!! This is too expensive!!! Please say there is a light at the end of the tunnel!! I need boosters yet they keep them away from me! I need my rewards back!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 42,302 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2023

Hello @Skittles73πŸ€— Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you are finding the game difficult and you are not receiving any rewards that you are supposed to!!

Can you please clarify few things for me so that I can assist you with the issue you are having with "no rewards"?

• Are you playing on a mobile device or on a computer?
    • When you said "reward" -- did you mean the rewards in the Farm Club?
    • There are no Companions after level # 1110; and the last 3 question marks will be there like that as we are missing that last set of Companions.

** Can you please post a screenshot of the level you are seeing the Question mark?

To post your reply, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. And to include the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day🍏

P.S: Sorry! Forgot to say.... "Yes! There is light at the end of the tunnel"😍

• Skittles73
    Skittles73 Posts: 6 Level 2

I got the rewards via contacting through email. But, yes, I play from my laptop. Yes, it is through the Farm Club found in the barn at the bottom of screen. I can't tell what level is referred to with the "?" (it won't reveal when clicking it) but the last reward was 1073 levels prior at level 1110. I am currently on level 2186. I will be glad to provide screenshots. The person that helped me via email did credit the rewards, but the "?" will remain until whenever.

Thank you for responding!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 42,302 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Skittles73 πŸ€—

Thank you for replying back and also providing the screenshots to clarify about what you were talking about. So, you are all set now?

Just to share my thoughts... until level 3000+ I played my levels on a laptop, without using many boosters (and no Gold Bars at all). Out of ignorance, I have used up the 50 free Gold Bars that were given at the beginning itselfο»ΏπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

ο»ΏBut after that, I found the convenience of playing on a mobile device! It was very easy to earn more boosters, because the mobile App version has extra events and Quests - through which, I earned more boosters.

Do you have access to a "smart" mobile device where you can download games? If so, I would recommend you to play Farm Heroes Saga on that device and see the difference 🀩🀩 Not just the events and Quests, some selected players receive the "Ads" at the beginning of their level - by watching an Ad, we will receive an extra free booster that we can save in the game.

Anyway, would you like to take part in the contests we run in this Community, so that you will get a chance to win some Gold Bars and/or boosters to help out in your game? Please take a look at our Contests Area and decideπŸ˜‰

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a lovely rest of the dayπŸ“πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?