Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

๐Ÿฅณ Farms Birthday Challenge - Join us!๐ŸŽˆ

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator
    edited February 2023
    All of the above

Hi @bramam you are right level 6 is too hard!! It's impossible to collect the spider ๐Ÿ˜” I just pass it because I had extra moves ith the ads ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

@Racoon7 about the rewards after level 3 there are 5000 magic beans and booster rechargeable.

After level 6 there are 3 Hunters and Boosters rechargeable!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Always the same when you have a 9 levels Event ๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy playing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿ

• Thmo
    Thmo Posts: 374 Level 4
    I don't have the event

I don't have the event ๐Ÿ˜”

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5
    Awesome! I love these events

Happy 9th Birthday! FHS

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    All of the above

Happy 9th birthday FHS ๐ŸŽ‰

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 487 Level 3
    All of the above

I soooo agree about the rechargeable boosters, with Choo's train event as well....its a peeve of mine in this game...the rechargeable booster awards is really just a waste. Most of the time dedicated players will have at least one of each booster. So recharge does nothing. Why don't they just give us the boosters instead, which work for us either way...example if we don't have the booster you get one, if we do have the booster you get one...works either way right? either way you gain an extra booster. Wish they'd get rid of the recharge rewards.

Enough of my complaining lol I love this event and excited we're getting farm pass again too!

• Tamara73
    Tamara73 Posts: 705 Level 4
    All of the above

Well, my first.... ๐Ÿ˜‡ Pretty difficult!

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,918 Pro Player 👑
    I'm in love with the graphics

Thank you @encantes I have never had Ads. This maybe helpful!

Rechargeable boosters are a bit of a waste for me me I am afraid, the real thing would be good.

Moreover, as said many times in the past by many players is the need to bank pre game boosters, please, Farm studio team ๐Ÿ™

• ashilyas
    ashilyas Posts: 365 Level 3

I have this event but there is only 9 levels

• Dada13
    Dada13 Posts: 354 Level 3
    Awesome! I love these events

Happy birthday FHS ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ.

Very nice Event, fantastic design and graphics. Congratulations to the Studio.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    I'm in love with the graphics

@QueenB @encantes I really like these events in the game although using my booster's to win only recharge rewards doesn't really work for me in the game would rather win better booster's or more impressive booster's or rewards for the difficulty on some of the levels as they can really take away from your booster's and if you loose the level and want to play for extra moves this can cost a lot of gold bar's as I have never been able to watch videos for free moves or free anything in my game, I pay for everything if I play on in any way on all my levels....

Hope this helps you to understand, and you pass this on to the Design Team thank you.....

I do enjoy playing these events ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ฏ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?