Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
how can I start game 1 I am new here
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @gardenia1 and welcome to the community. There are plenty of French speakers here, but as per the house rules, we can only use English so that its a common language. What is it you need help with? If I can, I will be happy to help 🤗
I give up good luck every one
I played for very long time on my cell but it seem very hard to start playing here on my laptop
HI ! Is there anyone who speak french here