Today I didn't receive Team Crystal Quest event.

Options

Comments

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,088 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I agree 💯 with @MollyS and @CassD

The team event was really something to look forward to as my team is amazing 🤩 . We as in our team chat on a regular basis and no one in our team has had the event for over 11 weeks. I keep on getting pop ups to join a team. If I wasn’t in the community I would have no idea 🤷🏻‍♀️ what team they are talking about. We would really like some definite answers please.

The pro tips might be useful to players that have just started playing the game otherwise it’s really just a waste of space.

🚜🤠

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@CassD I agree with that tips thing, its needless!!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Ok so just to let you know, I did ask our farm @QueenB and she said that it is still in testing. But its summer, and as with the rest of the world, the studio have the audacity to be taking holiday time, so the full crew isn't there. One things for sure, the Farm studio is based in London so its anything between Spring to Autumn weather. Anyway, she will get an update as soon as she can but there will be a delay until they are all back. Just so you know that we are asking for you 🤗

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,801 Level 3
    Options

@Lady_Choo

You are a good and attentive moderator. Thank you for answering questions. This is important for us.

But this post of yours surprised me and made me rethink my attitude towards the Studio. I'm talking about the Studio in general, about all the games.

This shocked me: "I suppose at the end of the day, they don't have to justify it. It's an event where we earn free items. They can end them at any time."

Does the Studio really not understand that two people (the developer and the user) play this "big game"? If one of them leaves the game, the game will end. The studio and the players are equally dependent on each other.

Yes. The studio can afford to play with the problems of the players and position its activities as "The studio does not owe anything to anyone."

But one day players too may reach the stage where they don't care about King's games. Because we (the players) will not owe King anything either. This has already happened to many players.

I think King is now betting exclusively on newbies who don't care what match-3 game they're playing right now.

I'm disappointed to see what's going on in several of King's games right now. King can't keep his games running. And I probably need to forget about improving the games.

I wish all the guys from the Studio a pleasant holiday. I hope that I will wait for them return.

• Lady_Choo
    edited July 2023
    Options

@ElenaVorona i didn’t mean it quite in that context. What I mean is they have a game that needs to constantly evolve and change otherwise people get bored. They take into account a lot of data and they get more of it from players feedback and comments via player support or just playing the game, rather in just one small area like this. While we are vitally important 😉 they consider all. So it might be that we don’t like things here, but overall players are more positive over changes from the whole of their information sources. So they have a lot to consider. Please note that my comment was in no way indicative of Kings thoughts of responses but my own asa player.

That being said, we do have an update on the Crystal events. They are taking a break for the time being so nobody will get them. They are working on improving it so they are taking them away until they have. We don’t have a time scale as to when they are back but at least it will affect everyone, not just some 🙂

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,801 Level 3
    Options

@Lady_Choo

My opinion coincides with your opinion only partially.

But I am very grateful to you that you answer me and all of us, and give us information.

Dialogue is very important.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Thank you for the information @Lady_Choo. Let's just hope that it won't take too long!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I am just worried that I have given the wrong impression @Racoon7 cos I know they do care about us players, the studios get very involved with their " babies" My theories about why they evolve are just mine, based on what I have learnt over the years and what I have seen from many games and different companies. Not just King.

I am playing another game where the studio have made a major change. I like it because my ipad isn't crashing every minute, but they are crying like babies and announcing their hatred of the other company and how they are going to quit playing. But many of us have been begging for less of the clutter and movement on the screen as that is what makes it crash...so they listened to everyone. They said they are mostly getting good comments directly. (Its not a King game) But its balancing the good and the bad.

It won't be changed before summer to reply to you @CassD so it won't be back too quickly, but who knows maybe this is to do with the testing groups not including all team mates. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?