🦹‍♀️🦹 New Hero Mode

Options
1414243444547»

Comments

• TTT
    TTT Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

If 3 stars are needed to collect companions that are needed to finish other levels further along in the game and the new hero mode makes it impossible to achieve 3 stars, I’m wondering if there might be legal standing for a lawsuit since they’ve made it technically impossible to win certain levels.

• Dada13
    Dada13 Posts: 359 Level 3
    Options

I totally agree with previous comments and please make it optional. Thanks

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,619 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I would be very surprised as you can pass the levels. You just cannot do it quickly. You don't need to use companions either...sometimes they hinder.

However, the studio are currently testing a new version and it is much better!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,842 Friends Moderator
    Options

I think I have the latest version that is being tested at the moment (had applied to be a tester and posted my ID). I have to say it's a significant - no, very significant improvement. I was able to get 3 stars on many old levels now, which I never achieved before. Even if I only have 3 moves remaining, the new hero mode adds 3 points to each collectible. I really like the new version.

• Tiii
    Tiii Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited November 2023
    Options

I hate this new hero mode so much that I found this page to see what other players have said. And ironically, sooo many people dislike it like me and yet the devopers just don't *. This * mode still exists until now. It clearly seems that they won't listen to players and will never remove it. So, it's a clear sign for me to uninstall this game, cause I only feel * everytime I play, all the enjoyment has gone thanks to this nonsense mode :)

Also, I saw comments on their facebook page, and guess what, bunch of people complained about it too :)

*Edited by CM: Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules

• muddy
    muddy Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

I agree. I don't like this mode. The game stops after planning two are three games.I have to restart the game again. It is very frustrating. It even stops in the middle of a level. The GO TO does it not properly I cann´t fille in a nummer of a leven that I want.

• cmida
    cmida Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hero mode totally impedes ability to collect stars or crops and ruins the game. It is so frustrating that l will have stop playing the game until it’s taken off or at least optional. Such a shame, as l’ve been playing the game for years. Surely it should be up to the player how to use remaining moves as a tactic to progress in the game? 👎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?