Options
  • Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,306 Level 5
    Options

Looks fun, I can't wait to play it.

• keshavrf
    keshavrf Posts: 1,146 Level 4
    Options

Did the events make your heart race like a sprinting striker?

Yes

What was your favorite event and why?

1-2-3 Grow Events, that's too easy for me. Along with Farm Pass.

What did you think about the rewards?

I need Gold Bars, it should there.

Any feedback suggestions to the studio?

yes, increase race gold bars

Whatever it is, we're all ears! Give us your honest thoughts, your wild ideas, and your funky dance moves (yes, even those!). 

😐No dance, only singing.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,708 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks @QueenB

Farm Pass is the real race Event in FHS, My Favorite event in FHS is Farm Pass and 123 Grow, the rewards from Events is awesome ,now We can got Gold Bars on 123 Grow . Please more Events and More Rewards in FHS. Thank you !

aw

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,187 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenB thank you for the tag @Lady_Choo I love the new theme. I have already made a start.

I play the side events like Blooming Tower until I cannot pass any more, I don't use boosters on these events as the rewards don't justify boosters used. Rewards need to be better.

I love "Farm Pass" well needed boosters. I am pleased to see "Farm Pass" being rolled over to a new one more recently, previously we had to wait. I would still like to see pre-game boosters being able to be banked as mentioned so many times. Being applied directly to following games is really not helpful at times and causes failure, such a waste, when if banked as pre-game boosters we could choose which one and when. For me I have a cacophony of pre-game boosters which I haven't used during a "Farm Pass" which I claim at the end before losing. This is turmoil in my following games and not helpful.

I love Choo Choo's challenge.

Note! For a limited time only, Soccer Cropsies will appeared in the Farm for you to collect during the tournament. Every match is guaranteed to be extra fun!

I look forward to this and hope I will get to see and enjoy these.

123 Grow Soccer Ball & Onion:

I am most looking forward too😍 I love the new grow a cropsie's events 💜

⚽ In just 7 days, we're unleashing an electrifying surprise event that will leave you on the edge of your seat! ⚽

Very intrigued 🧐

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,534 Level 5
    Options

I can't wait this sounds like a lot of fun

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,090 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Howdy Farmers

I have the blooming tower and farm pass.

I can’t wait to get 1,2,3 grow , amazing graphics.

Thank You Farm Heroes for celebrating the Women’s World Cup Soccer.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,352 Level 5
    Options

Can't wait sound like fun

• LaLuna03
    LaLuna03 Posts: 6,762 Level 5
    Options

That's sounds awesome ☺ and speaking of a new 1-2-3 Grow Onion & Soccer Ball, I hope @PummyRaj will come up with a new badge for it because we missed the most recent one

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,819 Farm Moderator
    Options

Yeahhh me too, it's the only event in my game!!!! Just because I log off from the app and login and the Blooming tower showed up 😀😀

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?