⚽ Farm Pass - Soccer Season

Options

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,834 Friends Moderator
    Options

I love the soccer ball cropsie, but I had to win a lot of levels to collect enough water cropsies and suns! The basket of gold is a nice addition.

• MissTraciHughes
    MissTraciHughes Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Sounds great but I usually only get about half of the new quests,,like now I have the soccor balls but I don't have the 1 2 3 plant anywhere...I also have some balloon pop game but I don't get to play it because it always says no adds are available...I've emailed the game but I really didn't get any answers, they just kinda danced around the subject by saying different people get different games,,,that's all fine&good but I would like to at least get the opportunity to play the entire game and get the chance to watch the adds so I can play the pop game..I've already done all the tricks,clicked out of game,turn my phone completely off,and deleted game,then reloaded it..nothing changed..oh and I don't need any updates anywhere, that's the 1st thing I checked...maybe someone can give me some answers???

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,353 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

I really enjoyed the the Farm Pass and the Soccer Ball

Here are a couple of pics for you. I am still working on the Farm Pass, but the Soccer ball is so darn cute

• niloooooo
    niloooooo Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
  • KingShuvo
    KingShuvo Posts: 521 Level 3
    Options

Feedback to CM. Thanks for arranging Soccer Season. I love Football.

Did the events make your heart race like a sprinting striker?

Strongly Yes

What was your favorite event and why?

Farm Pass Season, rewards

What did you think about the rewards?

Not yet think

Any feedback suggestions to the studio?

Yes. Increase Gold Bars in race

Whatever it is, we're all ears! Give us your honest thoughts, your wild ideas, and your funky dance moves (yes, even those!). πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ

Fishing, Travelling, Singing 😍

• CandyCrushYA
    CandyCrushYA Posts: 420 Level 3
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @MissTraciHughesπŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

1) The 1-2-3 Grow event was received by only some players.

2) With regards to the Balloon Pop feature - do you remember how long ago you have received it?

When I received the event in my game, I could pop only 1 balloon every 3 days or so!! Sometimes, it would just say "no Ads to watch right now", no matter how many times I checkedπŸ€” So, I just kept checking once or twice a day and left it alone!

I felt that that's how it works when the event is new to us. It has been almost 4 weeks since I have the Balloon pop, and I was able to watch 5 Ads and pop the balloons only one day! Otherwise, it is always 1 or 2 balloons per day!! I guess, that's how the feature works!!

Also, the feature is still under testing! That is the reason many farmers do not have the feature. When a feature is tested, they run various tests with different groups!

But, please be patient and the feature will work eventuallyπŸ‘οΈand do not reinstall your game unless there is a bug and the CM tells us to do so! Otherwise, it will be just a waste as you will lose all your saved boosters!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello dear @QueenB πŸ€—

⚽️I am loving the Farm Pass - Soccer Season⚽️ I have finished 20 steps in the meter

1) Blooming Tower --> This time, Blooming Tower event was too hard, and the levels kept getting harder and harder as we level up!! I do not remember the event being this hard!! I stopped playing at level 14 and did not even reach the last tier! The Studio must recheck the levelsπŸ˜ΆπŸ™„

2) It was lovely growing 1-2-3 Soccer Ball cropsie! The 123 Grow event is always a fun one and most loved feature in my opinion😍

3) Chicken Coop --> I have received the Chicken Coop event after a long time! I am having lot of fun... especially, collecting the Soccer Balls and fulfilling the requests in my Farmers Market has been farmtastic🀩 Usually, the 9th level of Chicken Coop will be hard!! I am waiting till the weekend to play it as I need the unlimited hours to play the levels on my map🐣πŸ₯🐣

4) I do not have the Tournament! Hence, no feedback about it, except that I am missing competing with other players!! It would have been much exciting playing with the Soccer Ball cropsies⚽️⚽️

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,902 Level 5
    Options

Did the events make your heart race like a sprinting striker?

This sounds good to me, but sometimes I like it.

What was your favorite event and why?

1 2 3 Grow, of course!

What did you think about the rewards?

This is really great rewards from these events coming from the game.

Any feedback suggestions to the studio?

Nothing else.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?