Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Why don't I ever receive team awards? I request them and send them but never receive them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @PrettiPenni_04π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
When you said "team rewards" -- by any chance, are you talking about the "Lives" from your teammates?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the dayπ£
Welcome to the Community π
I'm afraid that is not something we can answer here but have you by any chance contacted our Player Support Team for help?
You can do this directly from the game app which provides Player Support all the details that they need from your game.
Hope this helps βΊοΈ