🦝 New Feature - Rancid's Riches

Options

Comments

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,652 Level 5
    Options
    Haven't tried yet! I'm curious to see how it works and if it will enhance my overall gaming experience

Voted πŸ—³οΈ

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,791 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Haven't tried yet! I'm curious to see how it works and if it will enhance my overall gaming experience

Hi dear @QueenB so many thanks for sharing our IDs, I had the event today .....

I did spend 9GB for extra moves during these levels, but I had it back through this event.

Therefore I found this a very positive event. I truly loved playing and it encouraged me.

This is similar to Candy Royal, the amount of GB varies dependant on players, the most I earnt there was 100 to date. This is certainly a plus for Farm if this feature is implicated πŸ€—πŸ’œ

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 21,223 Level 5
    Options

Sounds like a fun feature I hope I get

Congratulations, my sweetie β™₯️

I hope next time you finish the race without any Any spending on gold bullion

And you get all the bullion on your own πŸ˜‰

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,791 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you hunny pie πŸ€—πŸ’œ At my level , it is a balance if I should use GB and/or boosters. Dearest Bonnie is always helpful. I truly admire those higher levels than me.

I hope you get the event my dear friend, for me it adds a positive to the game.

• Jose65_6
    Jose65_6 Posts: 969 Level 3
    Options

Help, someone has passed level 15 of the pumpkin contest, I have been playing it for a long time and it is impossible, I have used all the power-ups and nothing, there are 45 oyster blockers, which are not present in the game

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,729 Level 5
    Options
    Love It! This feature adds an exciting twist to the game, and I enjoy the challenge of trying to beat levels on my first attempt. The Gold rewards are a great incentive

Hi @QueenB πŸ™‚πŸŒΊ

I played around with the new feature today and I have to say it's great. Gold bars as a reward are really appreciated.

πŸ‘‹πŸπŸ‚πŸŽƒπŸŒ°πŸ‘»

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,175 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Not a fan! I find Rancid's Riches too difficult or frustrating. The pressure to win on the first try takes away from the fun of the game for me

Rancid appeared with his offer as soon as I won my level in the first tryπŸ‘ So, just like I assumed, it is the Farm version of β€œCandy Royale” (Farm Royale 😁😁).

I was at level #5561 and had to finish 5 levels! I won with a share of 15 GB (way less than what I spent)!! This episode was too brutal and ate up too many boosters and Gold bars!!

The best positive thing I liked with Rancid Richies β€” 5 levels will be counted from the first level we won!! (Unlike in CCS, the race starts from the next level)!!

It would definitely help our farmers in lower levels! Please make the event a permanent oneπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

After level # 5000, each and every level is a challenge and the winning share will be way less than the GB we spent !!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Same @Racoon7 ! I spent 9gb too. The levels I was one were not as bad as they could be seeing as I didn't video them while playing, just used a booster or two.

9 wasn't a lot though if you had to spend at least 9. Not that I am not grateful, but if its a reward I feel it needs to be a little more. Like Candy.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,175 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Not a fan! I find Rancid's Riches too difficult or frustrating. The pressure to win on the first try takes away from the fun of the game for me

Hello dear @QueenBπŸ€— Choosing an option in the Voting is always tough for me!!

The option I chose was only for me! It would be a great feature for the Farmers who are in the lower levels!!

Hope the negative vote doesn't influence the Studio to take out the feature!!

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,284 Level 5
    Options
    Love It! This feature adds an exciting twist to the game, and I enjoy the challenge of trying to beat levels on my first attempt. The Gold rewards are a great incentive

I just now won 10 gold bars for the first time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?