🦝 New Feature - Rancid's Riches

Options

Comments

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,284 Level 5
    Options
    Love It! This feature adds an exciting twist to the game, and I enjoy the challenge of trying to beat levels on my first attempt. The Gold rewards are a great incentive

I have this before, but it gone after the bunny event comes. Two weaknesses where this event not mentioned time so I don't know what time it's end, and seem like this event gone when the bunny event comes. I forget to take screenshot as I don't know it's new.πŸ˜…

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,975 Friends Moderator
    Options
    Haven't tried yet! I'm curious to see how it works and if it will enhance my overall gaming experience

Don't use it in my game and hope it shows up eventually.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,436 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Not a fan! I find Rancid's Riches too difficult or frustrating. The pressure to win on the first try takes away from the fun of the game for me

Hello dear @QueenBπŸ€—

I also do not have the event in my game!!

Just wondering.... is he supposed to appear after we beat a new level?

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,468 Level 5
    Options
    Love It! This feature adds an exciting twist to the game, and I enjoy the challenge of trying to beat levels on my first attempt. The Gold rewards are a great incentive

I've only had the event 3 times and it's nice new feature to earn gold bars and I hope it stays forever.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,191 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Haven't tried yet! I'm curious to see how it works and if it will enhance my overall gaming experience

I don’t have Rancid 🚜🀠

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,826 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenB I don't have the event, I would love to try it, it sounds like a great idea and addition to the game.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I do not have it either 😭

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone,

I have asked the team if we could be part of the test so I've sent over your ID's so some of you might have it now πŸ˜ƒ

All you have to do is pass a level at your first attempt to activate the feature.

Let me know if it has worked and looking forward to hearing what you all think 🦝

• Lady_Choo
    Options

omg. Any level?

Boosters here I come 😎

• Lady_Choo
    edited October 2023
    Options

So far no. I passed a level in pumpkin party, used dozens of boosters...I will reload and sign out then in

...nope. not got it πŸ€”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?